British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
LagutaRacingFan

Panthers Vs Tigers 10/6/16

Next up in the Premier League at the Showground is a top of the table clash between the rejuvenated Panthers and the big spending Tigers who have recently axed Ben Barker for former panther Rene Bach which no doubt will help them on their visit to Alwalton.

Prediction: Panthers 50-40 Tigers

Edited by Morrissey Fan

Didnt think you had a Friday racenight anymore????

Next up in the Premier League at the Showground is a top of the table clash between the rejuvenated Panthers and the big spending Tigers who have recently axed Ben Barker for former panther Rene Bach which no doubt will help them on their visit to Alwalton.

Unfortunately the Panthers are without Craig Cook who will be riding for BV however they'll be boosted by the return of Nikolas Busk Jakobsen who is scheduled to make his return from injury.

As for this fixture; a lot goes down to who the Panthers book as a guest for Cook and I hope It's either Simon Stead or Kenneth Hansen as they are the closest you're going to get to the Cookie monster although I'm not sure If Hansen is allowed to guest as he rides at the Showground four days later for the Comets so is that allowed or is there a 7 day rule that applies for guest riders at the same track?

I still fancy the Panthers to win and no doubt purely down to the fact that Holub and Lambert as a reserve pair is dangerous; they are two riders who would ride in the main body of the side for a mid-table club like Ipswich for example (no offence intended) so for them to be riding at reserve just shows the strength and depth that the Panthers currently have.

Try getting your facts right before you post Belle Vue do not have a elite league fixture on Friday the 10th of june only a national league fixture.

Cook rides for Panthers as BV don't have a meeting on the 10th.

• Like 2

Cook

RR

Busk

Grondal

Ully

Lambert

Holub

Lawson

Lunna

Worrall

Bach

Summers

Garcia

Ayres

Line ups I presume?

Should be a corker! Hope Busk can get upto speed straight away as need him too. Think we can sneak a win but if Glasgow top 4 all turn up could be hard work!

Unfortunately the Panthers are without Craig Cook who will be riding for BV however they'll be boosted by the return of Nikolas Busk Jakobsen who is scheduled to make his return from injury.

As for this fixture; a lot goes down to who the Panthers book as a guest for Cook and I hope It's either Simon Stead or Kenneth Hansen as they are the closest you're going to get to the Cookie monster although I'm not sure If Hansen is allowed to guest as he rides at the Showground four days later for the Comets so is that allowed or is there a 7 day rule that applies for guest riders at the same track?

I still fancy the Panthers to win and no doubt purely down to the fact that Holub and Lambert as a reserve pair is dangerous; they are two riders who would ride in the main body of the side for a mid-table club like Ipswich for example (no offence intended) so for them to be riding at reserve just shows the strength and depth that the Panthers currently have.

Why would you start a thread without having all the facts to hand?

Oh sorry just noticed how one sided this post was, no mention of Glasgow being without Worral if Cook was riding for Belle Vue, but irrelevant really as it doesn't apply anyway.

The eight day rule on guests was swept under the carpet a few seasons ago, or gets overlooked when needs suit.

Sorry, please excuse my ignorance here, can someone explain this reserve pairing, isn't one supposed to be a three pointer? Think Lambert is well beyond that level.

Great to see Cookie showing his commitment by not riding for BV on that night.

You twit! BV do NOT have a meeting that night!

Cook

RR

Busk

Grondal

Ully

Lambert

Holub

Lawson

Lunna

Worrall

Bach

Summers

Garcia

Ayres

Line ups I presume?

Should be a corker! Hope Busk can get upto speed straight away as need him too. Think we can sneak a win but if Glasgow top 4 all turn up could be hard work!

Notice you've got Holub listed at 7, how is he eligible to ride national league? Edited by speed ace

The eight day rule on guests was swept under the carpet a few seasons ago, or gets overlooked when needs suit.

Sorry, please excuse my ignorance here, can someone explain this reserve pairing, isn't one supposed to be a three pointer? Think Lambert is well beyond that level.

The 8 day rule is still in force but only applies to guest appearances and is irrelevant in this match anyway. the original 3 point #7 moves up into the team when their average improves.

Notice you've got Holub listed at 7, how is he eligible to ride national league?

He isn't, the original #7 is Tom Perry whose 5+ average has moved him up into the team & his injury allows for the R/R.

Edited by Alan Jones

The 8 day rule is still in force but only applies to guest appearances and is irrelevant in this match anyway. the original 3 point #7 moves up into the team when their average improves.

Sorry, as well as being tied to their first two rides in the meeting, I was under the impression that they were similar to the edrs and were tied to the no.7 race jacket for the season.

So what position in the team is your original 3 pointer riding at??

Think there's something fishy going on here!

Sorry, as well as being tied to their first two rides in the meeting, I was under the impression that they were similar to the edrs and were tied to the no.7 race jacket for the season.

So what position in the team is your original 3 pointer riding at??

Think there's something fishy going on here!

At #7 but then my team is Rye House.

As I said in my previous post, Tom Perry was the original #7, his average now puts him up into team & he's injured so they're using R/R.

At #7 but then my team is Rye House.

As I said in my previous post, Tom Perry was the original #7, his average now puts him up into team & he's injured so they're using R/R.

My apologies, for the assumption of you're team choice.

Makes no odds who's at reserve for panthers then if Perry was able to up his starting average by that amount.

Didnt think you had a Friday racenight anymore????

We have whatever dates the EoES give us. Usually any day with a y in it so Friday meets the criteria.

• Like 2