British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
LagutaRacingFan

Panthers Vs Tigers 10/6/16

that good old brtish rider at number 7 is holub .how on earth can this happen . is holub british ,no .

i think that when an assessed rider moves on and his average has dropped like houb,s has . he should join a new team on the original assessed average ..

i dont c the point in the bspa/scb meetings at the start of each season because they never stick with them .

any other teams got a non brit at number 7 ?

Edited by jenga

any other teams got a Brit good enough to move up?

• Like 4

that good old brtish rider at number 7 is holub .how on earth can this happen . is holub british ,no .

i think that when an assessed rider moves on and his average has dropped like houb,s has . he should join a new team on the original assessed average ..

i dont c the point in the bspa/scb meetings at the start of each season because they never stick with them .

When if ever you are astute enough to get on the B.S.P.A. management committee you can instigate what ever rules you like until then you know what you can do

Only one word for this , Farce.

Junior

Edited by junior fan
  • Like 1

If it helps everyone I'm sure if we ask Holub nicely he would change his name to something British like.....

Sam Holdan? That do?

Anyway - lot of good riders on show. Thought we were past the days of Cookie Fear, I've got it back :P The rational side of me thinks we can win this, but tbh I'd be happy with one or two points. Should be a good meeting.

any other teams got a Brit good enough to move up?

Even if there are other teams with a Brit good enough to move up, would you really want them to if it was your team, after all it's actually handicapping the team as he will no longer get his 'easy' rides and is restricted to 4/5 rides.

Going to make the trip down for this one as it should be a decent match.

No Ulrich or Emil - both have compulsory fixtures in Denmark. Lasse Bjerre and MPT guesting - with NBJ returning from injury and running R/r for Perry we will need Lambert on form and Holub to have a good start to his Panthers career if we are to win this one now.

• Like 1

I think there decent guests, lasse weakens us a bit but MPT is more than adequate to replace Emil.

I still think we will win

• Like 2

I think there decent guests, lasse weakens us a bit but MPT is more than adequate to replace Emil.

I still think we will win

I hope you are right - and - I wish I had your confidence

• Like 2

Great to see Cookie showing his commitment by not riding for BV on that night.

can you read or are you doing the braille thing and missing out the vowels ?

No doubt this and a lot of other stupid rules will be sorted out by 'Buster' and his cronies next season.

I doubt Peterborough will win this as MPT can only score decent points at Rye House these days!

One of my favourite places to watch speedway and no Motor Cycle News nonsense to mess with my enjoyment this season . Think this will be a tight contest and I hope my beloved Tigers can come away with a win . But a warm night with cold beer and exciting speedway will do just fine .

• Like 2

50/50 chance of rain at the minute, so lets hope that changes as the week goes on.