British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
teddy2706

Buxton V Kent 12/6/16 18.00

Buxton need Greenwood & Blacklock on song for this one plus a good guest for Mudgway who can return the day after.

With Burton in the 1-5 & and a debut for Hay it looks like the tail end could cost the Hitmen although it would be nice to see Geary get a run in the number 7 jacket.

As for the Kings im not sure if Mason has ever been that far North? Can't see Verge or Thomas enjoying themselves but Bowen & Shanes will go well.

I think the meeting will swing on who gets the most out of the R/R rides and could be closer than some think but Kent should sneak the away points from this but not by much.

I see Stoke are running at 2.30pm on the same day.

I'm interested in seeing both, but would only work for me if I could get a lift from Stoke to Buxton (the rest of the journey is sorted) - can anyone help? (If so message me)

I see pipe says Georgie wood won't score the points.... Hmmm mustn't have looked at least weeks race card 14+3 I think he is in form and capable of beating Buxton (again). I expect Kent to go there and win but I also think a few others will this season too.

• Like 1

I see pipe says Georgie wood won't score the points.... Hmmm mustn't have looked at least weeks race card 14+3 I think he is in form and capable of beating Buxton (again). I expect Kent to go there and win but I also think a few others will this season too.

I reckon Georgie Wood will get score more than Ellis Perks and its a definite advantage for Kent to be able to track a guest as Danny is on PL duty.

Burton might find life tough at number 4 but seems like Pipe has written off his little project before the match has started?

As is often the case at the DP raceway whoever has the least fallers will have the upper hand.

Buxton need Greenwood & Blacklock on song for this one plus a good guest for Mudgway who can return the day after.

With Burton in the 1-5 & and a debut for Hay it looks like the tail end could cost the Hitmen although it would be nice to see Geary get a run in the number 7 jacket.

As for the Kings im not sure if Mason has ever been that far North? Can't see Verge or Thomas enjoying themselves but Bowen & Shanes will go well.

I think the meeting will swing on who gets the most out of the R/R rides and could be closer than some think but Kent should sneak the away points from this but not by much.

The last time Mason was there for Kent (2014) he got 14+1 paid maximum. Hopefully the same again on sunday.

The last time Mason was there for Kent (2014) he got 14+1 paid maximum. Hopefully the same again on sunday.

Agreed although looking at that score card everyone enjoyed their trip to Buxton that day. They are a slightly improved outfit these days.

I reckon Georgie Wood will get score more than Ellis Perks and its a definite advantage for Kent to be able to track a guest as Danny is on PL duty.

Burton might find life tough at number 4 but seems like Pipe has written off his little project before the match has started?

As is often the case at the DP raceway whoever has the least fallers will have the upper hand.

I think he might as well. More consistent now especially as he has had a few meetings. Could say he's gone where he belongs with Kent!

Why are Buxton riding at 6pm on a Sunday?

I think because Stoke have a meeting At 2.30

Was gonna say the same it's magics type of track, a riders track. It's the fastest tracks magic struggles with.imo

And Ben Wilson as guest is a great addition.

I think because Stoke have a meeting At 2.30

Stoke's racenight is Saturday, so Buxton have priority over Sunday afternoons. Seems very odd that they'd choose to push back their normal start time til 6pm especially as they have no floodlights. It could be going very dull up there by 7.30 if it's a murky day.

Is it not the same medical crew that covers both clubs so will do Stoke then over to buxton