British Speedway Forum

Ridiculous format in the individual part of the meeting

Tracks abysmal to be honest, I know the quality is really mixed but not good racing so far.

ya just got to tough it out and hope the main event makes up for it.. would have like to have gone , but the cat wont let me .

• Like 1

Just watched it and I completely agree with the Fish (never thought I'd say that) the money is rediculous and the officials know it is

Prize money is surely down to the BSPA not the officials

Hahaha comedy gold, team mates having argie bargies! Jonas B leaving no room for Lasse not for the first time today mind!

Ridiculous format in the individual part of the meeting

Why they didn't just do 16 riders with Morley and Phillips as reserves is beyond me.

Hahaha comedy gold, team mates having argie bargies! Jonas B leaving no room for Lasse not for the first time today mind!

Why they didn't just do 16 riders with Morley and Phillips as reserves is beyond me.

Had they team ridden then they would both have gone thru anyway.

Highlight of the day so far

• Like 1

Had they team ridden then they would both have gone thru anyway.

They both did anyway and now race against eachother in semi 2.....

Highlight of the day so far

Agreed, has improved from the start anyway.

Would have liked to have gone to the 2 days. I remember the Grand Slam weekend back in the 80's. That was a cracking weekend. Can anyone shed any light on the attendance for the 2 days at this weekend's meetings just out of interest.

Formats a joke, Lasse of 15 of the inside line and Barker wasn't even under power at the tapes there?

And then barker puts both wheels on the inside line to take the piss even more......

It's a Danish thing. Dane on Dane races were always top affairs at Newcastle in the 00's.

• Like 1

Someone tell the centre green announcer to save his jokes for 'when da boat comes in'...

• Like 1

Well that's a shock winner. Well done Ryan Douglas.

• Like 1

Ryan Douglas wins the individual. Day of the underdog?

• Like 2

The weekend of the underdogs continues.

Heaven help us even the Pathetic Panthers might win the whole thing.

😧👎

• Like 1

Was going to make the trip up to Peterborough today but after reading all the comments quite glad I didn't. Hope all you speedway fans up there get a good second meeting this afternoon and also hope that the BSPA are reading all the comments made by fans at Peterborough and take serious notice of them before next year, especially re seeding through a team to the final and also riders pay. This type of meeting should be run on a fair format whether your track is hosting the event or not all teams should have to qualify for the final.

• Like 1