British Speedway Forum
secsy1

Team Gb For World Cup

I also have never seen someone with a teardrop tattoo before yet have more than one braincell...maybe the place you live is a strong indication to the types of people you see and I certainly havn't seen any murderers with a teardrop tattoo in Berwick-upon-Tweed 😂

There's loads of old skinheads in the UK with a teardrop tattoo on their face too - doubt they killed anyone either!

It's just a tattoo ffs, the days of no ink below cuffs or above collars is long gone, I agree that too many younger people have tattoos without thought and consideration these days and may live to regret them. But then there are others who do put thought into what they're having done and what it means to THEM, rather than it being just a fashionable fad.

• Like 2

I`ve got several but I wouldn't miss my Countries practice to get one.

Neither did Tai.

• Like 2

You over in France Jonny? Thought you would be here for this as Adam might get a ride.

Just wondered how you feel about Jonny backing Tai all the way and calling those who dont support Tai as basically fools.

you have agenda against Tai yet you want to appear bosom buddies with someone who thinks you are clueless

After watching last nights performance, there is a very strong chance of The British lads beating the Ausiies, they just did not gel again. So with a bit of effrort they could come in 3rd. hope they can do even better, we will have to wait and see later today.

Never saw enything of tai other than when they showed him in the pits with the Ausiies, but the camera's did not really show you much of the crowd, did they even show the Brtish lads if so I missed that.

It wasn't the ones who came in first place for the Ausiies that won the night for them, in my eyes, it was the brilliant rides from young Bradley that got them over the line last night, he should be very proud of what he did.

Edited by weatherwatcher
  • Like 1

After watching last nights performance, there is a very strong chance of The British lads beating the Ausiies, they just did not gel again. So with a bit of effrort they could come in 3rd. hope they can do even better, we will have to wait and see later today.

Never saw enything of tai other than when they showed him in the pits with the Ausiies, but the camera's did not really show you much of the crowd, did they even show the Brtish lads if so I missed that.

It wasn't the ones who came in first place for the Ausiies that won the night for them, in my eyes, it was the brilliant rides from young Bradley that got them over the line last night, he should be very proud of what he did.

And he has been dropped by Lemo.

And he has been dropped by Lemo.

He hasn't.

Josh Grajczonek comes in for the injured Max Fricke. The other 4 are unchanged - Doyle, Holder, Masters and Kurtz

Re Kurtz, not so much dropped but put back into reserve where he was last night, again no chance of a ride unless a rider is deemed to be injured or cannot carry on - so effectively dropped.

No brainer to go with Josh G's experience.

I think it is disgusting dropping Brady he rode his heart out last night. It could back fire on them as Josh can have some terrible mettings.

After watching last nights performance, there is a very strong chance of The British lads beating the Ausiies, they just did not gel again.

I think it is disgusting dropping Brady he rode his heart out last night. It could back fire on them as Josh can have some terrible mettings.

You're right, they were terrible.

Oh wait, they won.

Kurtz hasn't been 'dropped'. He is still the U-21 rider as he was last night.

Are you trying to take Starmans mantle?

What experience? Its his first time riding in the team.

General speedway experience. Didn't work out but without hindsight was a sensible call. With hindsight Kurtz probably would have scored more but would they really have finished any higher?

Glad that Great Britain got silver, but I think the Aussies made the wrong choice in bringing in Josh instead of letting Brady take his place that he showed he diserved in the final, reserve or not there is no saying that he could not have rode and brought in another under u21 in his place. Can't say I am to sorry to see them lose as they are such a load of pompus know it all who have the opinion that they deserve to win the SWC year in year out. Never liked them as a team from when England knocked them out of the cometition at Kings Lynne all those years ago, when they where laughing and making fun of the British team until they started to get on the losing end of things then the smiles sudenly disapeared off of thier faces.

No I am not taking Starmans side, I just think he rode his heart out on Friday and he deserved his place in the team on Saturday, win or lose, they lost big time so now we will never know how well they would have done with him in the team, do we.