British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
scottrocks

U21 Final Round Gdansk - 2 October

Dominik Kossakowski got the wildcard for this 3rd and final round. Kacper Woryna and Oskar Bober will take the reserve slots.

Good to see Nike Lunna get the chance to replace Joel Andersson, as I feared One Sport would find a way to circumnavigate the official reserve rider list and include another Pole as Andersson's replacement.

As if One Sport has something to do with the lineups..... Lineups are made by the FIM.

• Like 1

As if One Sport has something to do with the lineups..... Lineups are made by the FIM.

Many thanks for the clarification, as I was under the impression that One Sport chose the permanent wildcards for the series, wildcards for each round, as well as the supplementary reserve riders (subject to approval from the FIM).

Think train takes between 2.5 & 3 hours from Torun to Gdansk. Polski Bus is slightly quicker, 2 hours 20 mins.

I've booked tickets in advance for bus but when using trains I've just bought them at the station. It's handy to have destination, class & time of journey written on a piece of paper. English really widely spoken in Poland, however less so at train stations.

Edited by mikec
  • Like 1

Then it would be nice if they could explain why Przedpelski replaced Drabik rather than Lunna for the first two rounds.

Then it would be nice if they could explain why Przedpelski replaced Drabik rather than Lunna for the first two rounds.

?????

Because Przedpelski is the first reserve, and he is once again replacing Drabik in Gdansk.

?????

Because Przedpelski is the first reserve, and he is once again replacing Drabik in Gdansk.

But the question remains on who chose Przedpelski to be first reserve given that he finished nowhere near the qualifying places in the meeting at Belle Vue.

• Like 1

But the question remains on who chose Przedpelski to be first reserve given that he finished nowhere near the qualifying places in the meeting at Belle Vue.

He was by far the best rider not to qualify