British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mdmc82

Lakeside V Poole Friday 1st July

Well done to the Pirates. Poole should go on and win the league now if not it will be a bigger shock than Leicester winning the premier league.

EL 0

PL 1

• Like 4

Get in there boys!!!!!

Bigger shock than Wales beating Belgium!!

call yourself a fan?? Slagging off the fact that the match shouldn't have happened and how weak you were! Your guests easily outsourced what Kurtz Buck Hans and Newman would score. Pathetic pre match comments and then cheering the win. Poor attitude
  • Like 2

There won't be much actual racing, some riders may get lapped!

Maybe not, but we will get 3 precious league points and that will do nicely

Lakeside will hit 70 in this farce of a meeting!!!!

Why on earth would any Lakeside fan want to turn up to watch their team pulverise that excuse for a team?

I know they want the three points but they would more than likely get them anyway even if Poole turned up full strength. Got to hit the attendance on Friday.

I trust Poole will be fined for fielding an under-strength team!

Eating Humble pie anyone?

As I said earlier Poole able to have horses for courses. Starke scoring more than either Newman or Bjarne would. R/R for Hans so far 9 out of 9. And Kurtz and Buck hate the place. I don't get the negativity from Poole fans. So if they hold on and they go on a victory parade nobody to applaud them. Poole fans only support their side if they think they will win

Hahahaha!!!

It was Wilson Dean for Bjarne, not Starkewho scored about the same as Newman.

Buz did Ok in the a fixture. How can you say Kurtz hates the place? Only been there once.

Summers 000 no replacement.

Hey Cookie that will teach you to think we were easy!!

Well done Middlo for working wonders with that very weak team. Lakeside thought they just had to turn up.

We are the mighty Pirates!!!!!!

• Like 1

F### you. Did you go. UP THE PIRATES YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS

ah I was playing spot the t0sser and I found you

Hahahaha!!!

It was Wilson Dean for Bjarne, not Starkewho scored about the same as Newman.

Buz did Ok in the a fixture. How can you say Kurtz hates the place? Only been there once.

Summers 000 no replacement.

Hey Cookie that will teach you to think we were easy!!

Well done Middlo for working wonders with that very weak team. Lakeside thought they just had to turn up.

We are the mighty Pirates!!!!!!

you think Newman would have scored 16 plus 1 then tonight!! You only support when your winning quite pathetic

I cannot wait for shovvys post on this farce of a match

Didnt go thiught we would get stuffed with that team. First meeting I have missed this year. Gutted should havd listened to my heart not my head.

Jon Cook had lost the plot. Blaming compleacency in his team and has apologised to the fans on behalf of the riders.

Lol!!!!!!!

Looks like Lakeside have had this.

I think they thought they simply needed to turn up tonight.

Fair play to the riders representing Poole tonight but questions need to asked about this Lakeside team.

Not a one of them deserves a team spot after this.

Utterly humiliating.

Sounds like Cook thinks the same after his comments on the mike according to updates.

call yourself a fan?? Slagging off the fact that the match shouldn't have happened and how weak you were! Your guests easily outsourced what Kurtz Buck Hans and Newman would score. Pathetic pre match comments and then cheering the win. Poor attitude

YEAH RIGHT ON TW@T. Would you like to pop to asda and buy a box of 24 eggs and splatter them on your face. What a bitch you are. UP THE PIRATES AND STUFF YOU

• Like 2

ah I was playing spot the t0sser and I found you

you think Newman would have scored 16 plus 1 then tonight!! You only support when your winning quite pathetic

Chomp chomp bloody chomp. Those grapes are sour tonight.

Chomp chomp chomp!

Hahahahaha!!!!!!!! Up the Pirates!!!!