British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mdmc82

Lakeside V Poole Friday 1st July

Well that was a shock.Well done to the Poole team that they had to field.Apart from Pirates Pirates Pirates crap.Deserved win

At least Gav can debate, & not like you. And yes did spell it with a D!

Gavan cannot debate on a Poole thread. His hatred of all things Matt Ford, Middlo and Poole overwhelms him and he can't be balanced at all with his posts. Spends his time on the Poole threads rather than his own club and is bound to get stick with his anti Poole clap trap.

Got what he deserved tonight and rather than just congratulate us on a suprise win, he made an utter pillock of himself.

But then he does that most of the time on here anyway. Gives us a good giggle when he goes off on one of his rants, saying so and so are decent Poole fans but so and so and so and so are not. I will probably read a post from himalong those lines tomorrow.

• Like 2

How WRONG can you be??.....

ELA Hans 11+1 Buckz 6 the reserves Ellis 11 Newman 6+2 total 34+2

ELB r/r 9 Wells 7 the reserves Starke 16+1 Wilson Dean 1 total 33+1

So guests and r/r were NOT better than the normal Poole riders, but don't let facts get in the way of your Poole bias!!!!

And just in case you think I haven't included Kurtz his replacement (Summers) scored Zero,zilch,naff all Kurtz did score 1 point, so you are 100% WRONG yet again!!

Can someone explain what guest, draft, whatever the hell other rule may apply to use BWD in a FTR reserve spot.

Junior

Well rode Paul Starke, certainly come on leaps and bounds, and John Cook........... :rofl:

Seen Paul Starke excel at both Leicester & Belle Vue this year, a lot to like about him, he's good to watch & I hope he continues to improve. His score tonight doesn't surprise me one bit. :approve:

• Like 3

Can someone explain what guest, draft, whatever the hell other rule may apply to use BWD in a FTR reserve spot.

Junior

He was a guest for Bjarne Pedersen? Or he is eligible as he rode in the NL for Eastbourne last year so must have British parent/s grandparent/s??

oh dear you are making yourself look a real t0sser. But hey keep going it's funny

You do it on every Poole thread Lilly :lol:

Well done to the Pirates on to be honest, 3 unexpected points :cheers:

Edited by Poole Quay 7

Gavan cannot debate on a Poole thread. His hatred of all things Matt Ford, Middlo and Poole overwhelms him and he can't be balanced at all with his posts. Spends his time on the Poole threads rather than his own club and is bound to get stick with his anti Poole clap trap.

Got what he deserved tonight and rather than just congratulate us on a suprise win, he made an utter pillock of himself.

But then he does that most of the time on here anyway. Gives us a good giggle when he goes off on one of his rants, saying so and so are decent Poole fans but so and so and so and so are not. I will probably read a post from himalong those lines tomorrow.

ah bless. try asking other Poole fans if i can debate on a Poole thread and they will agree that i can.

The trouble is that there are the usual 3 of you that embarrass yourselves and your club on regular occassions.

Look at the pathetic immature posts from piratespiratespirates!

You banged on and on about this meeting then you come on here writing absolute tosh once you have won. Take a look at the thread im not the only one to point this out.

And if you also check the thread i have congratulated Poole on their win, to those fans who actually know what they are talking about and didnt moan like a child before the match and then act like a moron after it.

He was a guest for Bjarne Pedersen? Or he is eligible as he rode in the NL for Eastbourne last year so must have British parent/s grandparent/s??

No hes not eligable hence his 5 point PL starting average,shouldnt have been in the NL but thats just going over old ground.

Junior

ah bless. try asking other Poole fans if i can debate on a Poole thread and they will agree that i can.

No you cannot. Your not capable of having a reasoned debate, unless the debate goes your way and people agree with you. Perhaps you need to go back to your PL section, but no, thats not quite so much fun, is it..

I should imagine Every Ipswich fan cringes when you post on here, dragging the name of your club and its fans through the

Mud with you hatred of everything Poole.

You know what? We all just laugh at you, as tonight shows you up for the complete tosser you really are.

Enjoy your evening, but leave those grapes alone or the diarreah will be coming out of both ends rather than just your gob.

Upthepirates!

wow you english is as good as starmans!! whats diarreah by the way never heard of it.

You laugh at me lol.

The only people who like anything you write are Starman , Poole Quay and Skidder.! Hardly a glowing recommendation.

When your posts are liked by people other than your own fans let me know

No you cannot. Your not capable of having a reasoned debate, unless the debate goes your way and people agree with you. Perhaps you need to go back to your PL section, but no, thats not quite so much fun, is it..

agree with me?? what are you going on about??

Quite clearly on this thread shovlar and piratespiratespirates were going on and on about the meeting before it took place.

As Poole won they then come back on the thread like a couple of schoolchildren.

Try reading the thread as i congratulated another Poole fan on his teams victory - hardly anti Poole.

As it happens you werent one of the people who came on before the meeting and then acted foolishly afterwards so i dont have an issue with you about that.

When you get a couple of your fans behaving like morons before and after the meeting then yes im going to respond same as other people have

wow you english is as good as starmans!! whats diarreah by the way never heard of it.

You laugh at me lol.

The only people who like anything you write are Starman , Poole Quay and Skidder.! Hardly a glowing recommendation.

When your posts are liked by people other than your own fans let me know

At least he gets more likes than you will ever get.

You laugh at me lol.

Oh Lilly you do make me laugh!

As a complete outsider who has just read this whole thread i can not believe what a bunch of prats most of you sound like....

• Like 5

I still maintain the meeting was a FARCE.

After Cook had a dig at supporters for saying this meeting was a joke, I am glad he got his comeuppance.

He thought it would be an easy 3 points by letting this meeting go ahead.

I bet there was a small crowd and I would have gone had it been a proper meeting.

As somebody said earlier,take AJ out of the team and it is a PL team.

EL RIP.

• Like 1

I still maintain the meeting was a FARCE.

After Cook had a dig at supporters for saying this meeting was a joke, I am glad he got his comeuppance.

He thought it would be an easy 3 points by letting this meeting go ahead.

I bet there was a small crowd and I would have gone had it been a proper meeting.

As somebody said earlier,take AJ out of the team and it is a PL team.

EL RIP.

3 points for us. we are not complaining. :party: Yes it shouldn't happen, but sadly thats how the fixtures have panned out. Matt did pick this up in January.