British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Pogo1

Glasgow V Edinburgh ,wednesday 29/6/16, Sky Sports 7.30pm

Looking forward to this meeting as I have heard really good things about the Glasgow track and stadium. They look a good team as well.

It can't be any worse that Monday's terrible sky meeting.

it sure cant be any worse than Mondays meeting on sky , can it ?

Looking forward to this meeting as I have heard really good things about the Glasgow track and stadium. They look a good team as well.

It can't be any worse that Monday's terrible sky meeting.

it sure cant be any worse than Mondays meeting on sky , can it ?

Let us hope the away team at least turns up tonight.

dont ask there was 1 who must have been local got a bit funny

all of us not in the area wanting to know if its on will only find out when we go to where ever we intend to watch it at

No opportunity to pass on this track says smiling Sam.

One line racing "Kev" sounds familiar it's not Monday is it or is it just like that at every track when you take the old rose coloured's off.

One line racing "Kev" sounds familiar it's not Monday is it or is it just like that at every track when you take the old rose coloured's off.

As with Berwick on Monday this is very poor viewing. The rain has played its part but the track looks so narrow it would be impossible to pass on any day.

Not overly impressed with this so far although I'm sure the rain as affected the track as have seen videos of better racing there before. Still better than Monday's but it has nothing on the EL meetings we have seen on sky so far.

It's great to see such a huge crowd 👍🏻

Ayres celebration made me laugh when he won the race. You would think he had won the league lol.

Edited by mdmc82

Makes me laugh how all these el snobs are coming on picking holes at these pl meetings. Over the years how much dross have we had to suffer from el meetings???? Too much.

• Like 4

Think Danny Ayres needs to leave his over exhuberant celebrations until the end of the meeting. Winning heat 2 then being tailed off for the rest has kind of made him look a bit stupid.

• Like 7

The closeness of the score is making it exciting, but the track doesn't look in great shape

Think Danny Ayres needs to leave his over exhuberant celebrations until the end of the meeting. Winning heat 2 then being tailed off for the rest has kind of made him look a bit stupid.

It was embarrassing celebrating beating Clegg & Bewley

What I do like is the team riding from the Glasgow riders. It's good to see as it doesn't happen as much anymore in speedway 👍🏻