Ayers

Masters

M Riss

E Riss

Fisher

Wolbert

Clegg

Bewley

The biggest meeting of the season for both teams as the cameras roll in to see what the biggest derby in British speedway is all about,

I expect a tight affair with Glasgow clinching a narrow win by maybe 4/6 points

Notice Edinburgh have changed there riding order with Wolbert no longer being protected by riding in the middle pairing which should help Fisher too,

Glasgow normally get heat advantages in heats 13 and 15 which will be more difficult with Masters in town.

Get there early as this will be the biggest crowd so far this season boosted by maybe 30 odd through from the east if it's anything like the league cup match earlier in the season lol,

Tigers reserves being the key I think!

Not predicting the score, but looking forward to it. Hope there is a big crowd - the promotion deserve it and I want it to look magic on Sky. Saw one of those giant video Billboards next to Celtic park today with this meeting on it.

• Like 1

Hope cyclone and all the other moanarchs that suggested Rene wouldnae be riding eat some humble pie 🍰

• Like 1

Hope cyclone and all the other moanarchs that suggested Rene wouldnae be riding eat some humble pie

The Den will have some on the menu for them on Wednesday, with or without custard. ;):cheers:

• Like 4

Not sure the promotion deserve invasion from the East DS?

They have been scathing in their view towards us.

Sofa and pizza for me.

Enjoy your victory mind you

If you're using SKY+ to record Wednesday night's meeting and have set for "Record Series" (series link) this season for EL meetings, you need to record Monday and Wednesday nights PL meetings!

Not sure the promotion deserve invasion from the East DS?

They have been scathing in their view towards us.

Scathing towards the Edinburgh directors and on a single issue is perhaps more realistic.

• Like 1

Lol at the excuse from fairweather supporters not to come through. Just admit you can't be bothered.

This is so like 2012 where a whole load of Glasgow supporters suddenly started posting on the BSF then we never heard from them again in the intervening years until, bang they sniff a chance of some success again.

I don't include Paulco Gazc or George and a couple others in this.

This is so like 2012 where a whole load of Glasgow supporters suddenly started posting on the BSF then we never heard from them again in the intervening years until, bang they sniff a chance of some success again.

Ahem, 2011! 2012 wasnt really a season to remember, may even have been the O'Malley year.

It's only natural , since 2011 the balance of power has been firmly in West Lothian , hopefully that is about to change and the red and white hordes are emerging from their slumber :lol:

Ahem, 2011! 2012 wasnt really a season to remember, may even have been the O'Malley year.

shudders :shock:

I hope the score is a 46-44 to Glasgow with superb action from the Allied dream factory.

Ekimba where has all the glory hunters went this year from armadale. Ive heard attendances are down on previous years due to weak side?

Not only getting beaten at home this year but running scared of teams visiting with strong guests.

Its sad to see edinburgh monarchs fans feeling so low isn't it.

How many will turnout Wednesday knowing that a win might be hard to come by?

Only glory hunters come in their droves to Ashfield when they know a win is on the cards.

But edinburgh fans still come to see live speedway at ashfield and not helmet racing due to poor viewing which is the armadale experience.

Enjoy Wednesday night watching your team lose.

• Like 1

looking forward to this more than christmas . Independence day 3 ..