British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
blueherb777

Kent Kings V Birmingham Nt Final 27th June 2016

So Brum go into the 2nd leg with a 4 point lead.

I fear this will be enough for Brum to lift the Trophy.

Now Perry and Bacon are back and what a lift yesterday by hitting 60 points.

Such a shame Kent No 1 and skipper misses the big one.

Hope I am wrong about a Brum win,but for Kings to win Clifton,Verge and Mason will have to ride out of their skins.

Should be a good crowd and supporters can watch the football after the meeting.

I wouldn't hold much stall with yesterday's result. The relative strengths of Kent & Coventry are like chalk and cheese. As I said the other day, for Kent to lose they will have to press more self-destruct buttons than the Brummies did in the 1st leg.

All 3 trophies this year will be divided between Kent & Eastbourne, in my opinion, so here's hoping that now I've said that I put a jinx on it too.

A Bit surprised Ben Morley was not the replacement for Luke Bowen. Dan guested a couple of weeks ago for the Eagles and does not seem the same since his accident, his scores are reflecting this. Could have a big impact on Kings chances.

• Like 1

Could depend on which Dan Greenwood turns up the track record breaker ,( track must have been flying that night). ,or the inconsistant rider that he is on occasions ,,Does seem to like the Kent track though,..,My guess is there were more consistent riders available....

On our way down hopeful but not confident could go to the wire and as long as it's a trophy Eastbourne or Cradley don't win I'll never be to disappointed lol

I wouldn't hold much stall with yesterday's result. The relative strengths of Kent & Coventry are like chalk and cheese. As I said the other day, for Kent to lose they will have to press more self-destruct buttons than the Brummies did in the 1st leg.

All 3 trophies this year will be divided between Kent & Eastbourne, in my opinion, so here's hoping that now I've said that I put a jinx on it too.

Maybe you should just take a leaf out of the other Kent and Birmingham fan's books and be positive for once, and embrace being in a final!

Maybe you should just take a leaf out of the other Kent and Birmingham fan's books and be positive for once, and embrace being in a final!

Birmingham have been in several finals of all sorts of league play-offs and trophies since 2007 thank you very much, Life lessons learned include not being over-optimistic as it leads to greater disappointment when we lose (as we do more often than not). I'd rather be realistic and overjoyed if we win, without risking being overly disappointed if we lose.

Kent suffering the loss of Bowen. Greenwood 3points from 3 rides.so far They could have picked better ,!

Edited by waco

Kent suffering the loss of Bowen. Greenwood 3points from 3 rides.so far They could have picked better

Swings and roundabouts my friend. Birmingham could have said exactly the same from the first leg.

Well blow me down with a feather. Happy days! Well done, the kids.