British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
bigcatdiary

Somerset V Peterborough Koc Qf - 28th June

Any weather reports from the area as I know a few Panthers fans are coming down for this and yesterday's forecast didn't make particularly good reading.

Both teams at full strength so could be close.

I was coming to this meeting but the forecast is far too dodgy,

Another meeting lost to the weather forecast but I would rather do that than a long drive to a rain off and a very frustrating drive home.

Hope the weather is good for the Pairs so that I get to Somerset for a meeting

In Cornwall this week and so far today the weather is horrible so hope it's not traveling that way......

I was coming to this meeting but the forecast is far too dodgy,

Another meeting lost to the weather forecast but I would rather do that than a long drive to a rain off and a very frustrating drive home.

Hope the weather is good for the Pairs so that I get to Somerset for a meeting

Had that a few times at Somerset , the worse thing

Looking at the weather report, it's touch and go. Rain in the afternoon, but clearing by 6 O'clock.

With the strong wind predicted, this could help dry out the track.

Looks like it's going to have to be a last minute decision... now if we had track protectors, this wouldn't be a problem...it's really starting to do my noggin in.

• Like 1

Shows how out of touch I've become as I didn't even realise we were riding tonight. Unfortunately I'm already out tonight so won't be in attendance. Fingers crossed it stays dry and the Rebels win big.

Bucketing down in Burnham on Sea at this present time. Not looking very promising but forecast says it is blowing away to the east, just hope track holds up !

Any locals?...How's it looking down there...forecast saying it's going to be dry but windy...Burnham webcam showing damp conditions. I can leave it til 6pm to make a decision.

I think this will be a tight match - Cookie loves the OTA, Rebels to record a narrow win to set up a tasty 2nd leg for me.

BBC Radio Cambs at 5.30 "Despite rain in the West Country, tonight's meeting goes ahead. Panthers are at full strength for this meeting".

Crucial for Panthers to keep it close with Cook out of the ht 5 rerun and not out again until ht 11 looking at the heats its a tall ask though