British Speedway Forum

Correct.. which backs up my point.

The issue is some posters post incorrect facts and then try to pass them of as opinion.

For example.. I could post Greg Hancock is a seven time and reigning world champion. That would be incorrect and easily challenged... bleating it's my opinion would be foolish.

Speaking of which..

So that's all you've got isn't it. Fall back onto the tired old lines trotted out by those who have been wrong before.

I haven't made up any BS, merely quoted your very own insulting, bigoted words.

Oh.. I forgot to add this little gem previously, which totally destroys your little tantrum above where you claim your comments were only made at me.

As you can clearly see in your OWN words you said 'ALL'. Not me, ALL.

If you'd simply made a point about Tai swearing, you would have had something of a case, however his tattoos and holes in his ears are utterly irrelevant yet you chose to add them in.. only one reason for that.

Exactly, I said YOU know it alls - regarding your offspring coming home as described numerous times. No mention of the twisted words you added. You calling people bigots is like someone wearing glasses calling another 4 eyes. No wonder so many just give up tryng to debate with you.

Exactly, I said YOU know it alls - regarding your offspring coming home as described numerous times. No mention of the twisted words you added. You calling people bigots is like someone wearing glasses calling another 4 eyes. No wonder so many just give up tryng to debate with you.

Stop digging bigot.

"All you know it alls"

That encompasses anyone who doesn't have an issue with their offspring having tattoos and 'dumbo like ears' as you call it.

So you're really trying to claim, that on a thread about Tai Woffinden, you suggesting that someone happy with a son who looks like that is an irresponsible parent is not a slight on Tai's parents? Listen to yourself, you're tying yourself up in knots.

Listen to yourself, you're tying yourself up in knots.

And which you are contributing to with your usual argumentative style.

• Like 1

And which you are contributing to with your usual argumentative style.

I'm not the one who has made the despicable comments and then trying to deny them.

Really!!! People on here need to wake up! Speedway needs more woffidens to drag a dying sport forward! He is a roll model to many & i have friends that only watch the gps just for tai because he is modern/current, british & more importantly very good at hes job!

The fuss people make about a swear word, i think thats probably very mild to what your sons/daughters hear/see at school & on the internet, if you dont think that then you need to pull your head out the sand!!

If your offended then be offended, no-one died, i didnt see people in the crowd passing out or dying due to woffidens 4 letter outburst!

The lad does alot of HARD WORK for charity & speedway is better for having him involved.

If you dont agree with the above then your either just very bitter towards tai or completely out of touch with the world today.

Speedway needs a new edge to pull it forward & to complete with other sports such as the darts which has had a complete new face lift in recent years & just look at the crowds the darts get now, going to the darts is the in-thing to do!

Forget the 60/70s those days have gone & we have to move with the times and stop living in the past!

Love him or hate him woffiden is box office & speedway needs him!

• Like 5

Really!!! People on here need to wake up! Speedway needs more woffidens to drag a dying sport forward! He is a roll model to many & i have friends that only watch the gps just for tai because he is modern/current, british & more importantly very good at hes job!

The fuss people make about a swear word, i think thats probably very mild to what your sons/daughters hear/see at school & on the internet, if you dont think that then you need to pull your head out the sand!!

If your offended then be offended, no-one died, i didnt see people in the crowd passing out or dying due to woffidens 4 letter outburst!

The lad does alot of HARD WORK for charity & speedway is better for having him involved.

If you dont agree with the above then your either just very bitter towards tai or completely out of touch with the world today.

Speedway needs a new edge to pull it forward & to complete with other sports such as the darts which has had a complete new face lift in recent years & just look at the crowds the darts get now, going to the darts is the in-thing to do!

Forget the 60/70s those days have gone & we have to move with the times and stop living in the past!

Love him or hate him woffiden is box office & speedway needs him!

WHAT AN EXCELLENT POST!

I'm not the one who has made the despicable comments and then trying to deny them.

FWIW I read his comments and found them quite innocuous to be honest it was you that put the suggestion that they could be aimed at Sue Woffinden into people's minds.

• Like 1

FWIW I read his comments and found them quite innocuous to be honest it was you that put the suggestion that they could be aimed at Sue Woffinden into people's minds.

Of course you would, because you don't like Woffinden.

He was quite clear in his post in that if you are happy with a son who has tattoos and ears like dumbo you are an irresponsible parent.

This thread is about Tai Woffinden. There is nobody else we are discussing who fits those attributes. If you are unable to find a link to Sue Woffinden from that then, well, words fail me.The reality is of course, you can find a link, but the link would make you face up to something which you likely don't wish to admit too.

Isn't it strange how vocal people can be about such things until you introduce a bit of reality to it and then all of a sudden it's not what they meant.

Of course, if you can point me towards someone else called Tai Woffinden that has tattoos and large ear lobes who isn't related to Sue Woffinden then I'll accept your premise.

Edited by BWitcher

Of course you would, because you don't like Woffinden.

He was quite clear in his post in that if you are happy with a son who has tattoos and ears like dumbo you are an irresponsible parent.

This thread is about Tai Woffinden. There is nobody else we are discussing who fits those attributes. If you are unable to find a link to Sue Woffinden from that then, well, words fail me.The reality is of course, you can find a link, but the link would make you face up to something which you likely don't wish to admit too.

Isn't it strange how vocal people can be about such things until you introduce a bit of reality to it and then all of a sudden it's not what they meant.

Of course, if you can point me towards someone else called Tai Woffinden that has tattoos and large ear lobes who isn't related to Sue Woffinden then I'll accept your premise.

yy

You see you don't like facts if they don't agree with your opinion, whether I like or dislike Tao Woffinden is immaterial.

I found the comments innocuous - that is a FACT

You brought up Tai Woffindens parents - that also is a FACT

The rest of your post is your opinion

yy

You see you don't like facts if they don't agree with your opinion, whether I like or dislike Tao Woffinden is immaterial.

I found the comments innocuous - that is a FACT

You brought up Tai Woffindens parents - that also is a FACT

The rest of your post is your opinion

Of course it's not immaterial, as it's leading you to ignore what is staring you in the face.

The very fact that bigotry based upon someone's appearance is innocuous to you speaks volumes.

The very fact you find nothing wrong with parents being called 'irresponsible' if they are accepting of their children choosing to look that way speaks volumes.

If you are quite content and respect your offsprings decision to tattoo their face, have ears dumbo would be proud and deliberatly swear in front of millions, fair play. Not my idea of a responsible parent - but hey, wouldn't want to be accused of bigotry.

Again his words. Very clear. A parent who respects their offsprings decisions is 'irresponsible'. This thread is about Tai Woffinden, he is the only 'offspring' under discussion to have done these things, his parent is Sue Woffinden. It's pretty clear Hodgy finds her 'irresponsible'.

You find that innocuous, I believe it's offensive. Each to their own.

• Like 1

Lets have a heated debate...OH hold on!....Going round in circles here so theres only one thing for it!!!!!

FIIIGGHHHTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes you are. Your despicable reply, laced with assumptions far surpassed mine - but you will go as far and low as it takes to try and win a debate.

Yes you are. Your despicable reply, laced with assumptions far surpassed mine - but you will go as far and low as it takes to try and win a debate.

What assumptions, your words are clear. You view parents who respect 'offspring' with tattoos and 'dumbo like' ears as irresponsible.

100% crystal clear.

All that is worse is your pathetic attempts to wriggle out of it.

You've clearly realised the ridiculousness of your comment and the insulting nature of it towards such parents and are now desperately trying to get out of the hole you have dug rather than be an adult, hold your hand up and accept you spoke out of turn.

Edited by BWitcher