British Speedway Forum

Bwitcher in another heated argument on the British Speedway Forum.

You should borrow Ballateli's "Why always me " T shirt

• Like 3

What assumptions, your words are clear. You view parents who respect 'offspring' with tattoos and 'dumbo like' ears as irresponsible.

100% crystal clear.

All that is worse is your pathetic attempts to wriggle out of it.

You've clearly realised the ridiculousness of your comment and the insulting nature of it towards such parents and are now desperately trying to get out of the hole you have dug rather than be an adult, hold your hand up and accept you spoke out of turn.

What assumptions, your words are clear. You view parents who respect 'offspring' with tattoos and 'dumbo like' ears as irresponsible.

100% crystal clear.

All that is worse is your pathetic attempts to wriggle out of it.

You've clearly realised the ridiculousness of your comment and the insulting nature of it towards such parents and are now desperately trying to get out of the hole you have dug rather than be an adult, hold your hand up and accept you spoke out of turn.

Here we go again, the know it all clearly knows what everyone else thinks. Then resorts to 'wriggle out and dig out of a hole' tactics. I stand by my initial statement, very sorry but this makes you incorrect - apologies if it hurts.

You made more out of it, then expanded beyond the need and I tried to make my point from a parental view. I now fully understand your perspective, sorry it took a while but you do go on. You don't agree with facial tattoos or deliberatly swearing yet accuse me of wriggling - but each to their own, as long as they are a World Champ.

Here we go again, the know it all clearly knows what everyone else thinks. Then resorts to 'wriggle out and dig out of a hole' tactics. I stand by my initial statement, very sorry but this makes you incorrect - apologies if it hurts.

You made more out of it, then expanded beyond the need and I tried to make my point from a parental view. I now fully understand your perspective, sorry it took a while but you do go on. You don't agree with facial tattoos or deliberatly swearing yet accuse me of wriggling - but each to their own, as long as they are a World Champ.

No, I said I am not a fan of facial tattoos, or indeed tattoos in general. That means I, personally, wouldn't want them. However, what I like or don't like is utterly irrelevant towards what somebody else who may like them prefers.

Do you criticise people who eat foods you don't like? Like films you don't like? The more you speak, the more your bigotry shines through.

iour initial statement, which you are amazingly standing by, has accused parents of offspring with tattoos and 'dumbo like ears' of being 'irresponsible' if they still respect them.

I am glad you have clarified that you stand by it, if you'd stated you'd worded it incorrectly it would have made sense.. but you clarifying it validates my initial statement.

Go tell Tai's mom she is an irresponsible parent, I'm sure she'd be glad to hear from you.

You can line up behind Robert72 when he gives Tai his thoughts.

Edited by BWitcher

IMO I can admire Tai Woffinden's Speedway achievements and his charity work, but I can dislike his disrespectful attitude on occasions, and his appearance.

• Like 3

No, I said I am not a fan of facial tattoos, or indeed tattoos in general. That means I, personally, wouldn't want them. However, what I like or don't like is utterly irrelevant towards what somebody else who may like them prefers.

Do you criticise people who eat foods you don't like? Like films you don't like? The more you speak, the more your bigotry shines through.

iour initial statement, which you are amazingly standing by, has accused parents of offspring with tattoos and 'dumbo like ears' of being 'irresponsible' if they still respect them.

I am glad you have clarified that you stand by it, if you'd stated you'd worded it incorrectly it would have made sense.. but you clarifying it validates my initial statement.

Go tell Tai's mom she is an irresponsible parent, I'm sure she'd be glad to hear from you.

You can line up behind Robert72 when he gives Tai his thoughts.

You're really wriggling now and resorting to unsavoury tactics (again), as per usual. Tattoos, food, movies and Mrs Woffinden desperate comparisons. We will agree to disagree as most end up with your posts, or you will bore me to death . Now let me enjoy my holiday. Let's have a beer at the 4's and have an adult conversation. Look forward to it - leave the briefcase at home.

• Like 1

Oh my god so much vitrial, glad I dont come on this forum very often !

Me too.! Apologies. Stick to the Star Lady type posts.

You're really wriggling now and resorting to unsavoury tactics (again), as per usual. Tattoos, food, movies and Mrs Woffinden desperate comparisons. We will agree to disagree as most end up with your posts, or you will bore me to death . Now let me enjoy my holiday. Let's have a beer at the 4's and have an adult conversation. Look forward to it - leave the briefcase at home.

No I'm not wriggling at all.

I've remained consistent all the way through. Nothing unsavoury, only your bigoted words.

There is no 'agreeing to disagree', you've insulted the parents of offspring with tattoos and 'dumbo like ears'. Simple as that.

I'd quite happily accept that you may not have meant too, or perhaps you could have phrased your original posts better and it's kicked off a misunderstanding, but for some reason you want to stick by that statement.

Edited by BWitcher

Me too.! Apologies. Stick to the Star Lady type posts.

Not sure how to take that :)

As I'm feeling relaxed I'll say thank you and if you meant it in a not very nice way, have a nice evening anyway lol.

• Like 1

No I'm not wriggling at all.

I've remained consistent all the way through. Nothing unsavoury, only your bigoted words.

There is no 'agreeing to disagree', you've insulted the parents of offspring with tattoos and 'dumbo like ears'. Simple as that.

I'd quite happily accept that you may not have meant too, or perhaps you could have phrased your original posts better and it's kicked off a misunderstanding, but for some reason you want to stick by that statement.

Oh shut up you complete plank. I offered you a stalemate but still you bark on with made up accusations, twisting words. Not once have I mentioned the parents you refer, that's all your doing - only asked forum input regarding parental response - you made the rest up to support your desperate argument.

Just highlights how desperate you are to win a debate when you resort to such sadness. YOU not me. Now you have added certain personal criteria several times - highlights how desperate you are and the inability to debate. Hope school next week defines the word bigot, you appear to love it so much yet fail to understand the meaning.

Not sure how to take that :)

As I'm feeling relaxed I'll say thank you and if you meant it in a not very nice way, have a nice evening anyway lol.

Very much a positive. The perfect response, respect others opinions or be labelled a bigot (so fed up with that word) Have a nice evening.

• Like 1

Oh shut up you complete plank. I offered you a stalemate but still you bark on with made up accusations, twisting words. Not once have I mentioned the parents you refer, that's all your doing - only asked forum input regarding parental response - you made the rest up to support your desperate argument.

Just highlights how desperate you are to win a debate when you resort to such sadness. YOU not me. Now you have added certain personal criteria several times - highlights how desperate you are and the inability to debate. Hope school next week defines the word bigot, you appear to love it so much yet fail to understand the meaning.

Very much a positive. The perfect response, respect others opinions or be labelled a bigot (so fed up with that word) Have a nice evening.

Once again you are rambling on in complete denial. These are your words...

So,,, all you 'know it all', down with the kids parents will be very supportive when your offspring comes home with a face, hands & body saturated with tattoos, massive holes in their ears

If you are quite content and respect your offsprings decision to tattoo their face, have ears dumbo would be proud and deliberatly swear in front of millions, fair play. Not my idea of a responsible parent - but hey, wouldn't want to be accused of bigotry.

I have twisted nothing.

It's crystal clear what you have said.

It matters not one iota who you were aiming the comments at, you have established the criteria. As such any parent who has offspring with tattooed face and dumbo like ears is in your eyes 'not a responsible parent'.

I understand, when faced with the reality of the insulting nature of your words it can be something of a shock. It's easy to type them, easy to think them, but when facing up to what you are actually saying you recoil. It's natural to lash out as you are doing, come up with silly excuses such as "I only meant the comments at you" blah blah.

So come on, here's your out..

Do you stand by your comments that parents who respect offspring with tattooed faces and dumbo like ears are not responsible? Simple yes or no answer.

Edited by BWitcher

Strewth!

Surely this 'debate' has exhausted itself?

Edited by steve roberts
  • Like 1

Strewth!

Surely this 'debate' has exhausted itself?

i seriously don't know where he gets the energy from

i wonder what kind of personality he has in real life - he seems very driven

i don't engage but its quite amusing to read

fwiw i hate tatooes, esp facial, but he probably does appeal to the audience the sport needs - young people

and what does it matter about nationality - lots of fans support a personality regardless of it - Hancock, Sayfudinov, etc

• Like 1

IMO I can admire Tai Woffinden's Speedway achievements and his charity work, but I can dislike his disrespectful attitude on occasions, and his appearance.

That's a pretty straight down the line statement which I'm sure is shared by many on here.

Similarly I have great respect for Tai's speedway achievements but cannot have this 'role model' status.

A role model is not just about your success you achieve but unfortunately how you act, live your life and even look

You are someone who a young person would want to follow in every aspect of their life.

Unfortunately for you Blackadder you are probably in Bwitchers "bigot" category for saying what a lot of reasonable people think

• Like 4

It's 2016 and people are STILL complaining about how people look? FFS. Pathetic. People should be allowed to wear what the hell they like, clothes, hair, tattoos or piercings.

And to suggest someone hasn't been brought up correctly for wanting to express themselves is madness. I doubt any parent chooses to bring up a homosexual child but are they failing if they do too?