British Speedway Forum

Maybe you missed it but the GPs are thriving, British Speedway is not. Woffy is in the GPs, he's not in the British league. That suggests he IS working.

No, I did indicate, apart from the GP's speedway is struggling.

No, I did indicate, apart from the GP's speedway is struggling.

only in this country.. and thats for reasons beyond this thread

Had Andy Murray let forth with the F word after winning Wimbledon, he would have been jumped on pretty quickly and the backlash would have been significant.

Andy Murray has sworn many times, in interviews as well.

It's pretty well documented if you bother to look before just assuming that Woffinden is the only person in the world to swear.

• Like 1

a large company in the UK are in final stages of sponsoring him for a 6 figure sum.. for next year.. and the M.D loved what he saw and heard on Saturday and this company turns over 100's of millions a year...

Just out of interest does this mean tai Will be riding back in British Speedway next year ?

Just out of interest does this mean tai Will be riding back in British Speedway next year ?

The answer is simple ... Tai along with Greg, the dirty dane, Vaculik and ANY of the top boys have been saying for years what it will take to bring them back.

Same night racing and shared job roles.

This is nothing new and has been talked about long before Tai was even an EL rider.

the sponsorship isnt dependant on that.. they see him for the opportunity he is.. and the person who he is

and you keep babbling on that you can get to speak to him so easily you go find out..

The answer is simple ... Tai along with Greg, the dirty dane, Vaculik and ANY of the top boys have been saying for years what it will take to bring them back.

Same night racing and shared job roles.

This is nothing new and has been talked about long before Tai was even an EL rider.

So if the British Elite League go to One night a week (won't happen) they will quit the Polish league ?

Nicki P has been Box Office for many years.

Surely you would know this as you told the forum over and over and over you would be speaking to Tai on Saturday.

Looks like you bottled it.

Why am I not surprised.

• Like 1

he said arrogantly he will give someone else a chance this year even though he was very lucky to win it the year before.

And the one before that. And the one before that...

I'd give up with Robert72 if I was you, his obsession with Woffinden is all a bit too weird, I could possibly understand it if he was a teenage girl or something, but just too odd for a so called adult.

I suppoose he could actually be a teenage girl though?

After all, we only have his word for him being a 'superstar' junior speedway rider who in his own words, has lined up against world champions and has his own access to the current WC. There's never been anything to substantiate these claims and when you think about it, it does sound like a story a child or adulescent trying to impress would come out with. :D

• Like 6

Surely you would know this as you told the forum over and over and over you would be speaking to Tai on Saturday.

Looks like you bottled it.

Why am I not surprised.

Same as he bottled out with my offer to check the story's of the two riders that he talked about on here, but wouldn't share their names on here a few weeks ago. Still waiting for him to take up the offer.

As the old saying goes there is a time and a place.We all swear but knowing when and when not to is called being an adult.

• Like 6

As the old saying goes there is a time and a place.We all swear but knowing when and when not to is called being an adult.

Correct, and an emotionally charged arena and generating a rapturous reaction from the crowd is as good a place as any.

You see, swearing is simply words, it's what you are doing with the words that's important. Unfortunately too many folk are so brainwashed they are unable to distinguish and if they hear certain words, 'society' tells them oooh it must be bad. It's just a sound emanating from the mouth of a human. Nothing more, nothing less. Nobody was abused, nobody was harmed and a good time was had by all.... bar Robert72 and his band of merry men who were crying into their beers.

Same as he bottled out with my offer to check the story's of the two riders that he talked about on here, but wouldn't share their names on here a few weeks ago. Still waiting for him to take up the offer.

He's bottled out of every question ever put to him, bottled out of the opportunity to speak to Tai himself after building himself up as the big 'I am' who would do so.

Bottled out of ever providing anything to back up his claims of being a rider.

The guy/girl is quite simply a fraud.

• Like 3

only in this country.. and thats for reasons beyond this thread

Not only in this country. This country struggles more than the other mainstream Speedwáy nations, but everything in the Speedwáy garden is not always rosey. There are plenty of riders in Poland in particular that are not being paid or having pay cuts forced on them, and haven't a couple of Polish clubs gone bankrupt in the last few years ?

• Like 2

Not only in this country. This country struggles more than the other mainstream Speedwáy nations, but everything in the Speedwáy garden is not always rosey. There are plenty of riders in Poland in particular that are not being paid or having pay cuts forced on them, and haven't a couple of Polish clubs gone bankrupt in the last few years ?

wow something else to blame Tai for..