British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Buttons

Plymouth Forum

Without knowing the appropriate averages , a few names to consider or debate could be Mikkel Bech, Pontus Aspgren, Billy Janiero, Gregorz Zengota.

Perhaps less expensive options, maybe Ollie Allen could be persuaded to have one final blast? Could Bjarne Pedersen double down?

It would be a shame if the Devils do go for the Boxall option. As Lewy says, he can ride the SBA, but is he going to be reliable? Furthermore, he will add very little firepower away from home.

Without knowing the appropriate averages , a few names to consider or debate could be Mikkel Bech, Pontus Aspgren, Billy Janiero, Gregorz Zengota.

Perhaps less expensive options, maybe Ollie Allen could be persuaded to have one final blast? Could Bjarne Pedersen double down?

It would be a shame if the Devils do go for the Boxall option. As Lewy says, he can ride the SBA, but is he going to be reliable? Furthermore, he will add very little firepower away from home.

With only 2 away matches to go, I don't think they were overly bothered about away meetings, which is evident by the fact Simota is still there.

They just need to win at home, and make sure the punters are satisfied.

• Like 2

Just to paraphrase Janniro from a mere 48 hours ago - "do you want to return to Europe?" "N O - NO!". Clear message tbf.

6 home 2 away somerset and edinburgh away cant see anyone beating the rebs at home you look unbeatable. Edinburgh wouldnt expect anything either. Bech,pedersons averages too high,janiero stated on tv he would not be riding in britain again. Aspgren and zengota not really viable imo and olly allen has retired and if he was tempted to make a comeback i think he would have by now if he does i would imagine it would be at a big track he never seemed to enjoy our place much. The main thing er is will are still here and have some silverware so anything else is a bonus

Edited by lewy

James wright we have been down that road pretty poor. Compton cant ride our track dont think he wants to ride anyway. Brady wasnt expensive i think he wanted some meetings for june/july as he wasnt getting many rides abroad and poole did not have very many fixtures at all but things have changed now. Eklof would be more expensive than boxall and we have a very small budget to work with. Just getting a competitive team at home is our aim i think and boxall isnt bad around sba if he turns up!

Like you say, turning up and having half decent equipment is always the biggest problem with Boxall.

• Like 1

I'm waiting for Plymouth to bring on The Joker !!! You know ! Like they used to do in "It's a Knockout" :rofl: