British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Shaleshifter

Poole Pirates Vs Coventry Bees 20/7/16 Elite B

Somebody reckoned Woryna got injured in Poland yesterday? Any truth? Hope not - it'll be good to see him at his spiritual home!!

Somebody reckoned Woryna got injured in Poland yesterday? Any truth? Hope not - it'll be good to see him at his spiritual home!!

Not that I know of as he raced in heat 14 OK.

If he is though that would make it Garrity, Sarjeant, Bates and him injured.

Nothing wrong with Woryna I watched the Polish meeting and he was fine.

Backing hot day forecast. Better leave the hoses on over night to get some water down. If we thought it dusty last week hell knows what it will be like tomorrow! Bring a mask!

Nothing wrong with Woryna I watched the Polish meeting and he was fine.

Backing hot day forecast. Better leave the hoses on over night to get some water down. If we thought it dusty last week hell knows what it will be like tomorrow! Bring a mask!

Steve plenty of water will go down. They can only water as fast as the bowser fills .

Barker is riding and Roynon is in for Sarjeant. I'm assuming Bates is riding.

Barker is riding and Roynon is in for Sarjeant. I'm assuming Bates is riding.

Shame we couldn't have used Clegg or Morris for Sarjeant.

Not that it will matter too much against Newman & Bjarne.

Another day of this weather and there will be a 'hosepipe ban'!!! Dusty again I'm afraid although there is a very slight chance of a light shower tomorrow!!

Edited by Skidder1

Shame we couldn't have used Clegg or Morris for Sarjeant.

Not that it will matter too much against Newman & Bjarne.

Just got to hope Woryna does well at Poole, did OK in the Elite Shield meeting at number 4 Edited by woz01

Another day of this weather and there will be a 'hosepipe ban'!!! Dusty again I'm afraid although there is a very slight chance of a light shower tomorrow!!

When you say shower you mean Coventry, right??! ;)
  • Like 2

Bates is going to race through the pain barrier.

Garrity is close to a early comeback but this meeting was too soon. I hope he's not going to come back before his ready though. We are missing him but need him fit.

Bates is going to race through the pain barrier.

Garrity is close to a early comeback but this meeting was too soon. I hope he's not going to come back before his ready though. We are missing him but need him fit.

What injury is Bates carrying? Hope it's not hand/shoulder/arm, with all our holes in our track do more harm than good! ;)

Just wondered how well Barker does round Poole so had a look. A bit hit and miss but has had some good scores round there. That's 2-3 years ago now though.

What injury is Bates carrying? Hope it's not hand/shoulder/arm, with all our holes in our track do more harm than good! ;)

It's a knee injury

Just wondered how well Barker does round Poole so had a look. A bit hit and miss but has had some good scores round there. That's 2-3 years ago now though.

He seems to have gone a bit backwards in form over the last couple of years. Although he has had a lot going on in his personal life that must make it hard.

I think we will get beaten tomorrow as we, like Poole,are poor away. The track is also going to be dusty which means gating not racing. However I just hope everybody stays safe for our big meeting with Belle Vue on Friday.

I think we will get beaten tomorrow as we, like Poole,are poor away. The track is also going to be dusty which means gating not racing.

Been using that crystal ball have you..