British Speedway Forum
Super Blue

Ipswich Witches V Peterborough Panthers Pl 21-7-16@7-30pm

Panthers should win this, we are 3rd in the table for a reason.

We have quality through the whole side, Lasse, Ulrich and NBJ will score 30+ and Holub will rack up 10+ at reserve.

drunk on fizzy drinks and sherbet again i see .

Well at first glance you'd think that this is an eagerly anticipated meeting generating lots of interesting discussion instead of 5 pages of cack. I bet Kevin Long will not tweet that. ;)

Edited by Crump99
  • Like 1

Shame no Cookie, he's about the only rider in this league that can put bums on seats. CL has done his best to avoid clashes, but obviously he would have needed a crystal ball to know that Cookie and Joe would be riding when this fixture was made.

Been on my hols so haven't been deafened by the back straight mob yet, will I need ear plugs?

• Like 1

Panthers should win this, we are 3rd in the table for a reason.

We have quality through the whole side, Lasse, Ulrich and NBJ will score 30+ and Holub will rack up 10+ at reserve.

We will get dicked at Ippo..we always do crap there!

Hope we don't have the weather we just had here tomorrow night!

very localised - not a single drop where i am....

very localised - not a single drop where i am....

Hailstones the size of marbles Bramford end of Town. The local cats caught out in the open were screaming in pain, maybe an omen for tomorrow night.. :o

• Like 4

Plenty of very dark clouds and thunder but no wet stuff my side of town. Very localised.

I'm unfortunately working on Thursday evening.

Homework? Most schools are either closing soon or are on summer holidays already!

Edited by Super Blue
  • Like 1

Well at first glance you'd think that this is an eagerly anticipated meeting generating lots of interesting discussion instead of 5 pages of cack. I bet Kevin Long will not tweet that. ;)

I try to make my postings on twitter of a positive nature, so you're not in any danger of my mentioning your posting ;)

• Like 2