British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Pinny

Summary

After reading and contributing to the Woffy threads over the last few weeks, although the ex gp star Robert has gone on a lot longer than that, ive decided to summarise the topic.

After some much reasoned debate from Robert, he nearly tempted me not to include our by far and away best rider, our double world champion Tai woffinden. It was only the fact that he is the best rider in the world that swung me in favour of including him in the team. But the fact he has tattoos, piercings and occasionally swears VERY nearly made me not choose him.

I think its fair to say after the evidence he has provided, we can safely assume that Robert is a former rider. What with all his winnings from multiple bets with forum members, will he decide to splash out and buy a pair of stablisers for his 250cc so he can actually finish four laps quicker than an episode of corrie?

We can all now lay the subject of starman being thick, dumb, stupid, annoying, retarded to rest. For someone who sells the speedway star at the uks biggest club, thus every wednesday being presented with a few hundred million words to do with speedway in writing under his nose, youd think he would have some clue about speedway wouldnt you?

So after (in starmans words) having nearly 3000 posts on the subject (1243 of which are starmans) we now have the answers to this thrilling, mouth watering debate.

YES tai woffinden should be in the world cup squad, unless he gets his nipple pierced before practice in which case he should be warned his place isnt safe, if he says the F word in response to that, then its a simple no from me. He shouldnt be in the pits at the national stadium

Come world cup final time.

• Like 7

unless he gets his nipple pierced before practice in which case he should be warned his place isnt safe

Is that just one nipple? or both?

Only I imagine Robert72 has both done with a chain connecting the two. And if it's good enough for a world title contender...

Isn't it about time all this stupid sh!te stopped?

Nah, the actual Speedway stuff has been boring. This is totally adding entertainment to the forum

Keep it coming lads & lasses respect-067.gif

• Like 1

foamfence, on 20 Jul 2016 - 4:20 PM, said:foamfence, on 20 Jul 2016 - 4:20 PM, said:

Isn't it about time all this stupid sh!te stopped?

Have you tried Imodium?

Edited by daveallan81
  • Like 1