British Speedway Forum

I know some fans are worried that we've not announced any signings yet but I wouldn't worry (yet). At least riders I would like in the team (Fricke, Kylmakorpi, Schlein and Bates) haven't been named in any premiership side yet.

Edited by woz01
  • Like 1

Yet, being the key word! I would think Bates would be there, the other 3 are debatable. We know Rory has signed for someone just not know who!

Yet, being the key word! I would think Bates would be there, the other 3 are debatable. We know Rory has signed for someone just not know who!

Well we know Jim Lynch wants some of the team to be riders that he has work with previously. Riders seem to like him which will help.

Belle Vue, King's Lynn, Leicester, Somerset haven't signed anybody yet either

Just to be accurate - they haven't announced anyone yet!!

• Like 2

Just to be accurate - they haven't announced anyone yet!!

Yep I'm sure many deals are done but clubs will announce when they feel it's the best time to it. Some do one day at a time like Rye House some do one a week and Kings Lynn often hold a fans meeting to present the team.

I know some fans are worried that we've not announced any signings yet but I wouldn't worry (yet). At least riders I would like in the team (Fricke, Kylmakorpi, Schlein and Bates) haven't been named in any premiership side yet.

Neither Bjerre has been announced yet for an Premiership team....

Neither Bjerre has been announced yet for an Premiership team....

Yeah thought Kenneth at least would join. Kenneth Bjerre on a decent average, Lasse around 6.60 I think? Not bad on that average I guess. Both worked with Jim Lynch previously if I remember correctly.

Yeah thought Kenneth at least would join. Kenneth Bjerre on a decent average, Lasse around 6.60 I think? Not bad on that average I guess. Both worked with Jim Lynch previously if I remember correctly.

Not sure Lasse has worked with Kenneth but if Kenneth and Jim get on well you'd think Kenneth would have a word and Lasse is as much a bargain as Kenneth. Both could be that rare thing in 2017, riders capable of increasing averages. And for all Kenneths being dull, Lasse makes up for it.

Rumoured bees team is

King

L Bjerre

Garrity

Kerr

K Bjerre

Bates

Sarjeant

Hoping it's only rumoured though as terrible. Only 1 real heat leader. Wouldn't even have won the PL this year

Stronger riders out there like JK, Rory, Zengota (KK if not at Poole)

Like Sarjeant but only so many jump starts and tape breaks you can watch.

Edited by mdmc82
  • Like 1

Rumoured bees team is

King

L Bjerre

Garrity

Kerr

K Bjerre

Bates

Sarjeant

Hoping it's only rumoured though as terrible. Only 1 real heat leader. Wouldn't even have won the PL this year

Stronger riders out there like JK, Rory, Zengota (KK if not at Poole)

Like Sarjeant but only so many jump starts and tape breaks you can watch.

Reserve will be a lot stronger than most that's for sure but probably better replacing Sarj for someone with around 3 points and strengthening the top 5. Don't think that'll be the side anyway.

Rumoured bees team is

King

L Bjerre

Garrity

Kerr

K Bjerre

Bates

Sarjeant

Good god I hope not, unless the entry price is a £5

• Like 1

Would rather

Max Fricke

M Palm Toft

Jason Garrity

Rory Schlein

Danny King

Josh Bates

Davey Mitchell (or other 2pt)

= 49.74

Danny King

?6pt

Jason Garrity

Rory Schlein

Joonas Kylmakorpi

Josh Bates

Danny Ayres

If Poole don't use KK

Kaspazak

Palm Toft

Garrity

Klindt

King

Bates

3pt

• Like 1

Rumoured bees team is

King

L Bjerre

Garrity

Kerr

K Bjerre

Bates

Sarjeant

Good god I hope not, unless the entry price is a £5

Even with the dumbing down of the standard for next season, you're right, that is pretty terrible.

• Like 1