British Speedway Forum

Fair enough. I don't think we could call him a polished rider before he came to Poole. He is a final king. He has Torun and Dackarna this year.

The same could be said for Magic and both were progressing anyway and I don't think they suddenly became polished because they rode for Poole!

If Woryna is going to be a reserve, Poole might show an interest too! ;)

Ford would be welcome to him esp if only 6 men teams 😉

Team I would like to see for Cov would be.

1Zagar= 7.55.

2.Jason Garrity=6.05

3.Shamek Pawlicki=6.75

4.Scott Nicholls=6.28

5.Harris= 6.77

6.Aaron Summers=4.65

7.Josh Bates= 4

42.05 solid team with good heat leaders.

• Like 1

Team I would like to see for Cov would be.

1Zagar= 7.55.

2.Jason Garrity=6.05

3.Shamek Pawlicki=6.75

4.Scott Nicholls=6.28

5.Harris= 6.77

6.Aaron Summers=4.65

7.Josh Bates= 4

42.05 solid team with good heat leaders.

I bet you would, as that wouldn't win a thing.

Please God not Scott again, or Schlein for that matter. They both served Coventry well, but do we really need to keep recycling the same riders.

Get in the PL and get back to running 3 Saturdays a month. That would also have the added bonus of meaning that we don't have to endure the ruddy awful National League.

The same could be said for Magic and both were progressing anyway and I don't think they suddenly became polished because they rode for Poole!

magic was nothing more than a second string before he went to Poole, that cant be argued.

What can be argued is whether he naturally progressed or if poole brought him on

Now we know that Lindback (gp rider) is assessed as a 7 surely this mean Emil (non gp rider) is a 6.5? Get him signed up.

magic was nothing more than a second string before he went to Poole, that cant be argued.

What can be argued is whether he naturally progressed or if poole brought him on

If it was one club it would've been his Polish one.

• Like 1

How many meetings has KK missed for Cov now? Two in the last week & excuses made. Surely Cov fans must be annoyed now?

How many meetings has KK missed for Cov now? Two in the last week & excuses made. Surely Cov fans must be annoyed now?

Nope!

No one is bothered anymore to be fair.

• Like 1

The answer is too many.

Bees fans don't care anyway, although if they were in the play offs it would be the 4th time he has been sacked , twice by the same club.

I thought the team limit for the EL was 40.5? Well if it's 42.5 I might as well try again O.o Christ I'm 2 points below the limit

1. Max Fricke 7.14

2. Danny King 6.87

3. Chris Harris 6.77

4. Jason Garrity 6.05

5. Przemyslaw Pawlicki 6.75

6. Kacper Woryna 4.80

7. Josh Bates 4.00

Total 42.38

Good reserves, I feel Fricke would do a decentish job at 1, King the strongest number 2 in the league? And with Harris, Przemyslaw and Jason, good line up in my opinion :t: And you still have that young British rider at reserve if that ends up being a thing

Or if you could find a decent enough 3.00 rider you could have

1. Krzysztof Kasprzak 7.91

2. Danny King 6.87

3. Chris Harris 6.77

4. Max Fricke 7.14

6. Josh Bates 4.00

7. 3.00

Total 42.44

Question is, who???

Edited by Dandelion

I thought the team limit for the EL was 40.5? Well if it's 42.5 I might as well try again O.o Christ I'm 2 points below the limit

1. Max Fricke 7.14

2. Danny King 6.87

3. Chris Harris 6.77

4. Jason Garrity 6.05

6. Kacper Woryna 4.80

7. Josh Bates 4.00

Total 42.38

Good reserves, I feel Fricke would do a decentish job at 1, King the strongest number 2 in the league? And with Harris, Przemyslaw and Jason, good line up in my opinion :t: And you still have that young British rider at reserve if that ends up being a thing

Or if you could find a decent enough 3.00 rider you could have

1. Krzysztof Kasprzak 7.91

2. Danny King 6.87

3. Chris Harris 6.77

4. Max Fricke 7.14

6. Josh Bates 4.00

7. 3.00

Total 42.44

Question is, who???

The first side might be near the mark if you replace Pawlicki with Kylmakorpi.

MY FAREWELL TO COVENTRY BEES FOR 2017

After much consideration and endless discussions with my family and my race team, I have decided to find a new challenge for the 2017 speedway season and have handed in my official transfer request to the Coventry Bees promotion which has been accepted and I have made it clear to Mick that I am happy to go on loan or a full transfer.

The final home league meeting against King’s Lynn tonight will therefore mark the final appearance for me in Coventry Bees colours for the time being.

I have thought long and hard about this decision and although i have loved all of my time in coventry colours, after a disappointing season for the bees and myself by my own standards I feel that now is the right time for a change and a new challenge.

I decided to make this announcement today to enable me to say my goodbyes to the Coventry Bees fans, staff, promotion, management and sponsors, but to also put pay to speculation and rumours via social media outlays.

I have had ten plus great years at Brandon and my testimonial and League title successes have been just a few of the highlights of my time at the club. I hope we can go out on a high with a win over King’s Lynn tonight and as always i will give it my all.

Thank you for all of your support during my time as a Coventry Bee and i hope to see you all tonight !

I would certainly not rule out a return to the bees in the future, however, in the meantime i wish them well ...

Chris ‘Bomber’ Harris

http://www.chrisharrisracing.com/news/150/my-farewell-to-coventry-bees-for-2017

• Like 2