British Speedway Forum

Well I work in finance, but that page tells you nothing. You need to know the Directors of the company which might give further clues.

the page doesn`t however there are several documents filed since incorporation- which surely must give info about the company.

I work in finance and the principal purpose of registering a company in Jersey is to hide the directors and owners from the public, end off.

• Like 5

Fixture list, for Championship clubs anyway, will be released at 9am this Tuesday, maybe the Coventry situation will become clearer before then.

as mentioned previously, I honestly think Brandon Estates is something to do with Sandhu's family and they're playing a game so things can go ahead quicker for them

You couldn't be more wrong ...

as mentioned previously, I honestly think Brandon Estates is something to do with Sandhu's family and they're playing a game so things can go ahead quicker for them

I believe the same too. Hence the dodgy sale price in the first place.

I actually think Brandon Estates are the good guys in this. I think they would like speedway to continue at Brandon, but would prefer a different promoter given the recent debacle. I think they have lost confidence in Horton and are very unhappy that the stadium was trashed by you know who.

• Like 1

You couldn't be more wrong ...

I'm pretty much convinced Sandhu is still involved, hence the sneaky little moves to register the company in Jersey... Trying to make himself look like the good guy, whilst Rome burns, so to speak....

Until, you or someone can show otherwise of course. whoever you are?

• Like 2

Well you could have been a bit stronger, save for a ban.. But hey, they only ban poole fans on here, alledgedly..

Here comes the paranoia again. :rolleyes: Would you care to list the Poole fans who have been banned?

Yes I wish they would just put us out of our misery

So do I.

Sandhu/ Brandon Estates and Heaver...feeding us all this BS constantly.

They are an absolute disgrace, all of them! :mad:

Jeremy Heaver is still doing it on Facebook today. Wouldn't it be nice if we could believe a word he says.

• Like 2

Here comes the paranoia again. :rolleyes: Would you care to list the Poole fans who have been banned?

So do I.

Jeremy Heaver is still doing it on Facebook today. Wouldn't it be nice if we could believe a word he says.

Well, he's Sandhu's lackey isn't he?

Edited by Jacques
  • Like 1

I'm pretty much convinced Sandhu is still involved, hence the sneaky little moves to register the company in Jersey... Trying to make himself look like the good guy, whilst Rome burns, so to speak....

Until, you or someone can show otherwise of course. whoever you are?

One thing is for sure ... Horton isn't trying to save the club!

• Like 2

One thing is for sure ... Horton isn't trying to save the club!

Really, what position are you in to be able post such information?

You can't seriously expect people to believe you. FFS!

• Like 3

Really, what position are you in to be able post such information?

You can't seriously expect people to believe you. FFS!

Don't believe me then.