British Speedway Forum

As Mr Horton went to the AGM fighting for more cost cutting, it was always unlikely that he would be spending big on his team building..

• Like 2

As Mr Horton went to the AGM fighting for more cost cutting, it was always unlikely that he would be spending big on his team building..

Well I hope he enjoys the cutting of income from gate receipts

I see another year of struggle with our rumoured side. Where are the heat winners coming from? Away from home we'll be on the end of some serious tonkings!

That's what it is rumour it won't be that team

Can't expect big crowds then.

Why don't you wait until the team is announced before you start moaning.yesterday everybody was possative now because Poole have announced Kk which we know would happen you are all moaning

• Like 2

Why don't you wait until the team is announced before you start moaning.yesterday everybody was possative now because Poole have announced Kk which we know would happen you are all moaning

I have no idea why people just assume the rumoured team is the actual team, especially as it was posted by people om social media fishing for bites. Even the last team I put up had the 4 riders that are signed, it wasn't rocket science they'd be at the club. It might turn out to be the team but I highly doubt it.

Edited by woz01

I have no idea why people just assume the rumoured team is the actual team, especially as it was posted by people om social media fishing for bites. Even the last team I put up had the 4 riders that are signed, it wasn't rocket science they'd be at the club. It might turn out to be the team but I highly doubt it.

The team I heard a couple of weeks ago would bring me back to Brandon after a year out if it happens.But I wouldn't put it on here because it might not happen
  • Like 1

The team I heard a couple of weeks ago would bring me back to Brandon after a year out if it happens.But I wouldn't put it on here because it might not happen

Fingers crossed it happens 🙏🏼

But that's half the fun to see if it turns out to be true, so why not post it.

But that's half the fun to see if it turns out to be true, so why not post it.

You get told things in confidence sometimes so you have to respect that
  • Like 3

You get told things in confidence sometimes so you have to respect that

Ok fair enough

Let's hope it's true!

So are the riders signed currently in the side you heard?

So are the riders signed currently in the side you heard?

They must be otherwise the post is pointless but what he overheard in The Roseycombe probably doesn't hold much water!!