British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
PHILIPRISING

Sweden Favourites?

Big fan of both but overall i think KK is riding better at the moment and possibly more suited to the track. It is certainly going to be a very close final.

Plus he's had a competitive meeting there. You're right it'll be very tight!

With quite a number of the riders in the play off and the final its difficult to see how any team can be made favourites with any degree of confidence.

With quite a number of the riders in the play off and the final its difficult to see how any team can be made favourites with any degree of confidence.

Agree...

Cannot wait to find out!!!

One more sleep...!!!😁

Not according to the bookies Poland strong favourites.

Is Poland a happy camp though, maybe the dropping of Janowski and the introduction of Kasprzak won`t have gone down well with everybody.

Don't underestimate the power of home advantage. I don't mean the track itself, just racing in your home country usually brings out that little bit extra. If woofinden can ditch his gp mentality of not needing to win every race and Cook, Lambert and King can replicate or better their best of the season, we will be in the mix. It's a big ask, and even then it still might see us 4th but if we are all on top form I reckon we can still be in contention going into the last round of races.

Not needing to win every race is an odd mentality rather than a GP one. :blink:

Well going by previous years, if Woofy gets 21 the rest only have to get 12-15 between them and we're world champions :lol::drink::lol::drink::lol::drink:

Edited by RPNYC
  • Like 1

With Sweden at the highest level i could not trust Lindgren. Jonsson both great riders with Llung as well at Belle Vue this side worries me.

To be honest, I think this will be one of the most open SWC finals there's been. No outright favourite really and all of the teams competing have a rider or two who reguarly blow hot & cold.

• Like 2