British Speedway Forum

I've heard a lot of people live in poverty, where exactly is it?

its right up your street mate !

Ok last word on this from me: I just feel that "lewy" overstepped the mark with his personal comments about me and baldyman on Ipswich Threads and none of this would have escalated if he hadn't of done that. I actually thought that we had "kissed and made up" about a month ago, but, no, he came in and had a dig again and that set me off and I can be like a dog with a bone sometimes and this really got under my skin as I thought it was too personal and unnecessary. I will adopt a different tack if he does it again. Also I offer an unreserved apology if I have upset any BSF members. As Sue says, stalking Posts is one thing...

So, back to the BSF Massif:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1659106357736934/

Is everyone cooking up a storm for Thursday (weather set fare) and where am I going to get a gazebo and one of those wall paper tables from....? And where did I get those Rocket Baboons from as they went down (up) a storm?

The only person that feels i over stepped the mark is you,in fact judging from the likes a number of respected forum members liked my post and as for using baldyman as ammunition against me think on we have no issues with one another whatsoever ask him. So dont blame me for what you have been posting over the last few weeks you wrote it not me you were responsible for what you posted end of!

TBH I've had enough of this childish name calling finger pointing he said this he said that crap on here . How old are we for goodness sake . We're grown men ain't we it's like being back in a school playground sometimes reading on here.

I don't care what had been said or posted on here this ends now end of story finished fat lady has sung curtain has dropped .

• Like 5

I've heard a lot of people live in poverty, where exactly is it?

Next to Jeopardy where lots of jobs are. ;):cheers:

• Like 1

Well said guys, i was seriously thinking of starting a whole new thread entitled

"Personal vendetta and petty squabbling"

It would have been created so anybody with any issues could discuss, debate or argue to their hearts content without lowering the tone of this intended light hearted thread.

• Like 1

Waits with baited breath for another rant from the anti lewy fan......