British Speedway Forum

I like the way you join in with us Scotsman but then cheer for opposing riders lol.

What does Scotsman do when it's Ipswich vs Peterborough? :D

All the best

Rob

I like the way you join in with us Scotsman but then cheer for opposing riders lol.

Not all opposing riders baldyman - I am quite selective!!

What does Scotsman do when it's Ipswich vs Peterborough? :D

All the best

Rob

That causes me so much stress - as does Ippo vs the Weegies!!

Still need someone to do sausage rolls....or the prawn vollies....or (dare I say it), cucumber sandwiches.

Second thoughts, add some tuna to the cucumber otherwise they may be a tad boring.

Maybe Chris will lend us one of the VIP boxes!!

That would be great, less for me to walk and we may possibly get to hear what is being said too.

Could get messy, might be best to remember plastic bowls and spoons. Cake, fingers and phones do not mix....

Oi Taps ... crisp assortment was my area!

go on you take the crisps!

Will switch to fairy cakes - they went down well last week.

Lol....already been bought mate.😉

just so long as there are some bacon ones please.....if not you need to get back out to the shop!

I was going to bring some smoked salmon, caviar and champagne but remembered we are not at Powderhall!!

So how about some cheese rolls with or without tomato and maybe some tubs of fruit pieces - apple/gapes/etc??

I don't post on here often but just wanted to say thanks to the Massif. Earlier in the season I was on the verge of stopping going to Foxhall but the combination of the team changes & the noise coming from the back straight stand has made a difference. The atmosphere has certainly improved at Foxhall & with Kevin Long getting involved & recognition from riders & management, I think all those hi-viz wearing, balloon launching musical maestros should take a bow!

Shame the season is nearly over, but hope there are play-offs to make some noise at & it continues next season.

• Like 5

24 hand made cup cakes being made for Thursday.

I don't post on here often but just wanted to say thanks to the Massif. Earlier in the season I was on the verge of stopping going to Foxhall but the combination of the team changes & the noise coming from the back straight stand has made a difference. The atmosphere has certainly improved at Foxhall & with Kevin Long getting involved & recognition from riders & management, I think all those hi-viz wearing, balloon launching musical maestros should take a bow!

Shame the season is nearly over, but hope there are play-offs to make some noise at & it continues next season.

You are always welcome to join us just like everyone is. The more the merrier. It will also be carrying on for the foreseeable future.