British Speedway Forum

Get your arse over to foxholes tomorrow macca.

I'll get you in and there'll be so much to eat there'll be no time to watch the racing.

• Like 2

Get yourself along Macca and have a laugh with us all as usual.

• Like 1

Get your arse over to foxholes tomorrow macca.

I'll get you in and there'll be so much to eat there'll be no time to watch the racing.

i now withdraw my offer macca, sadly hearing of a scotsman paying extra satisfys me more than my caring nature. :)
  • Like 3

i now withdraw my offer macca, sadly hearing of a scotsman paying extra satisfys me more than my caring nature. :)

does a scotsman pay tho ??? , more like he has a telescopic ladder in his bag and hops over the wall :shock::lol:

• Like 1

Thank you for your kind offers, but seriously I do not have a bean (or a litre of diesel) to get me to Foxhall tomorrow and after all the insults on here, and what has happened recently in my home and work life I don't know if will have the energy.

Great company great fun and great result - lets do it all again next week!!??

• Like 1

Is the match against the monarchs defo next week? It's very hard to hear anything where I sit because of that noisy fun loving massif lot😁😁😁😁😁😁

• Like 1

My theme is, I'm actually gonna sit there and try watch all the speedway. How about everyone shaves there heads and calls themself Julian????

• Like 3

Edinburgh next week.... themes?

But yeah what a lovely spread! If only someone had brought some cups...

Some of the ladies had cups but I didn't like to ask. Yes, great fun again tonight. The Massif have redefined speedway supporting and lifted a team like Lazarus from the bottom of the table and with the changes all working out (unlike the Panters), the Witches have unbelievably reached the PO's and can now just go and give it a go as every heat is a bonus heat and, you never know, stranger things have happened and, sometimes, the team with the momentum, just, just does it. We'll see and it will be fun finding out.

Interesting that a Drone was used to film some of the heats tonight. That's getting v advanced for Ipswich

My theme is, I'm actually gonna sit there and try watch all the speedway. How about everyone shaves there heads and calls themself Julian????

All hail King Julian

• Like 1

Some of the ladies had cups but I didn't like to ask. Yes, great fun again tonight. The Massif have redefined speedway supporting and lifted a team like Lazarus from the bottom of the table and with the changes all working out (unlike the Panters), the Witches have unbelievably reached the PO's and can now just go and give it a go as every heat is a bonus heat and, you never know, stranger things have happened and, sometimes, the team with the momentum, just, just does it. We'll see and it will be fun finding out.

Interesting that a Drone was used to film some of the heats tonight. That's getting v advanced for Ipswich

All hail King Julian

I think what you have done is ensure that there is more entertainment on race nights than merely watching the speedway. The importance of that can't be underestimated and is crucial to gaining and retaining supporters.

As to your team, they were more impressive at Redcar than they were at home but that seems to stem from the fact that Jacobs doesn't like Foxhall, which might be a major handicap with Clegg and Bewley turning out for the Monarchs.

Going to be a close one - after seeing the Witches at Redcar, I'd have given odds on to them getting through to the semi final at least. After last night I am not so sure.

• Like 2

Good summary HT and always pleased to hear your views. Apologies, but I hadn't realised that you joined us for a while as it would have been a privilege to say hello to a true speedway supporting fan.

All the best for now and enjoy the remainder of your season.

• Like 2