British Speedway Forum
mike7164

Newcastle Diamonds Vs Rye House Rockets Pl 7.8.2016

Well here we go once again can we keep up our good run of form going? Add in the mix that The Rockets nearly won at EDINBURGH this evening we may well need to be on our guard!!

Newcastle

1.Robert Lambert
2. Victor Palovaara
3. Matej Kus
4. Ludvig Lindgren
5. Steve Worrall
6. Lewis Rose
7. Danny Phillips

Rye House

1. Edward Kennett
2. Kasper Lykke
3. Cameron Heeps
4. Leigh Lanham
5. Stuart Robson
6. Robert Branford
7. Ben Morley

Edited by mike7164

Well here we go once again can we keep up our good run of form going? Add in the mix that The Rockets nearly won at EDINBURGH this evening we may well need to be on our guard!!

Newcastle

1.Robert Lambert

2. Victor Palovaara

3. Matej Kus

4. Ludvig Lindgren

5. Steve Worrall

6. Lewis Rose

7. Danny Phillips

Rye House

1. Edward Kennett

2. Kasper Lykke

3. Cameron Heeps

4. Leigh Lanham

5. Stuart Robson

6.???

7. Ben Morley

A top notch Rockets side wouldn't trouble you, so why on earth you do think you need to be on your guard?

Robert Branford is the missing rider at 6

Edited by Shads

A top notch Rockets side wouldn't trouble you, so why on earth you do think you need to be on your guard?

Well he's not exactly going to put "Should be an easy win against a crappy Rockets side and the Diamonds are clearly the best ever" :P Is he?

Just saying... I'm not saying that the Rockets are crappy this year, looking forward to seeing Branford ride :)

• Like 1

Well he's not exactly going to put "Should be an easy win against a crappy Rockets side and the Diamonds are clearly the best ever" :P Is he?

Clearly not!

• Like 1

Should be an easy win over a crappy Rockets side ;)

even tho they nearly won at Edinburgh, but so did we,,,

Edited by ruffdiamond

Not so sure about that myself like after seeing your result last night compared to ours tonight!

Thanks for rider update I left it blank as it only showed him as a guest against Edinburgh.

Not so sure about that myself like after seeing your result last night compared to ours tonight!

Thanks for rider update I left it blank as it only showed him as a guest against Edinburgh.

Branford pretty much replacing. Karger until his arm heals.

Heading down from Berwick to see the massacre

• Like 1

Branford can sometimes be ok at Brough and, by all reports am sure he'll do more than Karger would/might ov ;)

Is it the plan that karger's arm won't have healed before the end of the season?

Sympathies to the lad of course if it is a genuine long-term injury.

Weather good today with no threat of rain and 18/19 degrees temp. Could be an interesting meeting with Kennett spoiling our party aided and abetted by Robbo. I still go for a pretty easy win for the Diamonds by about 18-20 points. Hope Kus gets his engines sorted for tonight, as he was clearly nursing them last night after getting filled in in his first ride.

Weather good today with no threat of rain and 18/19 degrees temp. Could be an interesting meeting with Kennett spoiling our party aided and abetted by Robbo. I still go for a pretty easy win for the Diamonds by about 18-20 points. Hope Kus gets his engines sorted for tonight, as he was clearly nursing them last night after getting filled in in his first ride.

That's far too generous to the Rockets

55-35

Newcastle by 26-28 points

Still in Devon, how is the weather looking up there in Newcastle? Is the meeting going to be on? Pretty windy and humid down here

Hopefully a big win tonight although I'm sad that I'm missing Kennett and Robbo at Brough :(

Still in Devon, how is the weather looking up there in Newcastle? Is the meeting going to be on? Pretty windy and humid down here

Hopefully a big win tonight although I'm sad that I'm missing Kennett and Robbo at Brough :(

Bright sunshine. A bit of a breeze, but still pleasant (when i was out at 10.30am). Showers forecast for about 9pm.

Edited by Steve Park