British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Super Blue

Ipswich Witches V Scunthorpe Scorpions Pl 11-8-16@7-30pm

OK Sue, but if you change your mind and if your youngest wants to come along too. Plenty of time to decide for certain.

I was going to volunteer too to do the Updates, but Baldyman will be far less biased and more succinct than me. Would love to do it one day though. Maybe if you have a meeting somewhere not covered regularly. Bandwidth may be an issue though, lol.

If we don't see you tonight, hope the recuperation goes well. Shock is a strange old thing. And hope to see you back on the Heath all better sooner rather than later.

(If you need any help with anything else at all, day to day stuff, just PM me if you don't have my mobile number.)

The Massif look after its own.

So the overnight rain that someone had earlier said about has came and went , that will save you a bit on the water bill CL.

Weather looking ok for the rest of the day maybe an odd shower still hanging around this morning but otherwise dry for the rest of the day and looking at around a pleasant 17c-20c later on for the meeting .

Never knew that Billy Joel was an amateur meteorologist, lol. Nice to have you back Pob.

Yup watered the garden nicely. Might need to recruit some more for tonight on the back straight.

No taps (getting his allover tan sorted)

No SB (getting his health sorted)

No Baldy (well, he be there but can't update and make noise... u know what men are like ;)

Might have to give some zombies a horn or 3!

Few surprises in store tonight too...

All will be revealed later!

• Like 1

OK Sue, but if you change your mind and if your youngest wants to come along too. Plenty of time to decide for certain.

I was going to volunteer too to do the Updates, but Baldyman will be far less biased and more succinct than me. Would love to do it one day though. Maybe if you have a meeting somewhere not covered regularly. Bandwidth may be an issue though, lol.

If we don't see you tonight, hope the recuperation goes well. Shock is a strange old thing. And hope to see you back on the Heath all better sooner rather than later.

(If you need any help with anything else at all, day to day stuff, just PM me if you don't have my mobile number.)

The Massif look after its own.

Never knew that Billy Joel was an amateur meteorologist, lol. Nice to have you back Pob.

Yes Macca , i will be back tonight and bringing my two terrors with me to add to the musical noisefest as brought to you by the BSF Massif

• Like 1

Josh and Wilko due back for Scunny tonight.

All the best

Rob

You making the trip tonight Rob? If you are, please pop over and say hello to the Massif, we enjoy having the company of true speedway fans (and The Scotsman, lol)

Yes Macca , i will be back tonight and bringing my two terrors with me to add to the musical noisefest as brought to you by the BSF Massif

Good Good. I will try and temper my language tonight then, but will not be in a very actif Massif mood I don't think. Need the sun on my back to recharge the solar panels and had a few knocks recently so feel a bit bashed about. Think beerhut will be raising the spirits tonight, especially if he is talking of giving zombies the horn, oh missus..... Baldyman has a flag as well I think. Just need a group identity (similar hats, matching colours for example) and an anthem now.

I wonder who won the Facebook competition? Guess Kevin will be back doing the presenting tonight. Another fortnight should have seen the new loudspeakers installed, surely.... Unless Mr Smillie is still sitting on the purse strings of course... And he would take some shifting (I did say shifting didn't I....?)

• Like 1

Think the competition was across all formats of social media .

You making the trip tonight Rob? If you are, please pop over and say hello to the Massif, we enjoy having the company of true speedway fans (and The Scotsman, lol)

Yes, I'm on holiday this week and doing a few speedway meetings, including this one.

Are you guys stood over on the back straight?

All the best

Rob

any ideas on winner then?

from facebook page

Congratulations to Suzanne Everitt who was drawn out by the Gaffer to win the VIP Foxhall experience this week!

Yes, I'm on holiday this week and doing a few speedway meetings, including this one.

All the best

Rob

you'll hear them rob lol .

Ben fund collection tonight guys.

Edited by Badge
  • Like 1

All the best

Rob

We all sit in the back straight stand directly opposite the start line . As Badge has said you will probably hear us way before you see us .

• Like 1