British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Super Blue

Ipswich Witches V Scunthorpe Scorpions Pl 11-8-16@7-30pm

You referring to my nose? Oh, the musical instrument, no, not a bugle but that was a brilliant time when the bugle boy piped up a few bars that drifted over the Heath.....

You could get another trumpet aswell as your own that you frequently blow. Do you sponsor Cameron heeps and did you know Billy Sanders by any chance? Edited by lewy
  • Like 3

You could get another trumpet aswell as your own that you frequently blow. Do you sponsor Cameron heeps and did you know Billy Sanders by any chance?

Yes I did, Did you know anyone good and have you ever put you hand in your pocket to sponsor a rider?

I put my hand in my pocket to help "rescue" Plymouth Devils Speedway team, so I must be a right plonker, lewy, eh?

Another post smacking of jealousy from the south west....

I,m not a blower of my own trumpet i,ll leave that to you

What is your problem?

From the way you present yourself on here, you certainly don't blow your own trumpet, but you would definitely blow something.....?!

Right, if you don't like me, why read my posts and then chip in like this? You obviously have a problem, and I think I know what that problem is, but there is a rule on here which reads: "Attack the Post and Not The Poster", but you consistently fail to honour that Forum rule.

And as for the members who "Liked" your Post #91....... (Super Blue? El Presidente? What?) And you actually had to EDIT a post of twenty seven words and a question mark.... wow?! (Oh, and by the way, there is a difference between a comma (,) and an apostrophe (').)

I do so hope that you will be in attendance for the Plymouth v Rye House meeting on Friday 19th August. You see, I part sponsor one of the Rye House riders and also sponsor two of the Heats in the Rye House programme (it says this on my signature strap-line).

Forgot to say that Wallner rode in an all Yellow helmet cover rather than yellow and black last night... #whatrules!?

He had a black goggle strap ;)

I imagine he brought his helmet colours from the continent.

All the best

Rob

• Like 1

He had a black goggle strap ;)

I imagine he brought his helmet colours from the continent.

All the best

Rob

Not another Gogglegate, lol.....

What is your problem?

From the way you present yourself on here, you certainly don't blow your own trumpet, but you would definitely blow something.....?!

Right, if you don't like me, why read my posts and then chip in like this? You obviously have a problem, and I think I know what that problem is, but there is a rule on here which reads: "Attack the Post and Not The Poster", but you consistently fail to honour that Forum rule.

And as for the members who "Liked" your Post #91....... (Super Blue? El Presidente? What?) And you actually had to EDIT a post of twenty seven words and a question mark.... wow?! (Oh, and by the way, there is a difference between a comma (,) and an apostrophe (').)

I do so hope that you will be in attendance for the Plymouth v Rye House meeting on Friday 19th August. You see, I part sponsor one of the Rye House riders and also sponsor two of the Heats in the Rye House programme (it says this on my signature strap-line).

What is your problem?

Lewy is a first class purple helmet he is always spewing his rhubarb on a scorpions thread

• Like 1

Shrimmy rhubarb is very good for you and can limit neuronal damage to the brain maybe of some use to you probably to late though

Don't know what's worse. A rider laying a bike down so you get hit by an engine and exhaust or the rider not laying down and getting hit with a wheel

What's worse of course is a rider not trying to avoid a fallen rider in front of him. Dan's actions were correct in every form and executed admirably.

As we were saying on Thursday, presumably this is once again part of the test to achieve a licence to ride speedway and that poultec are training this out to all the riders that attend their sessions.