British Speedway Forum
damosuzuki

Rye House Vs Glasgow Pl Saturday 13/08/2016

Indeed, Bellego has moved club every season since starting in the PL with GLA. Berge was a lazy little toad, only interested when things were on his terms.

Toad?

Confusing your amphibians MD? ;)

• Like 1

Typical distortion of the facts by you - Bellego rode for Berwick in 2013 & 2014 - FACT!

There still tempremental Frenchman though FACT. Edited by Gazc

Bellego and Berge lived the dream to wear the stripes then left, why it keeps getting brought up is beyond me, now poor J Etheridge who was brought all the way over from Oz, now that's how you look after a rider, heat 13 too close to call last night but Branford turning right as Lunna was going by him in heat two, that wasn't difficult to see, I've never seen Lunna so angry after a race, the kids normally always smiling and having fun, to win last night with Summers and Worrall having poor nights was very pleasing.

• Like 3

Typical distortion of the facts by you - Bellego rode for Berwick in 2013 & 2014 - FACT!

Bellego rode for Berwick 2012,2013,2014 FACT

Bellego and Berge lived the dream to wear the stripes then left, why it keeps getting brought up is beyond me, now poor J Etheridge who was brought all the way over from Oz, now that's how you look after a rider, heat 13 too close to call last night but Branford turning right as Lunna was going by him in heat two, that wasn't difficult to see, I've never seen Lunna so angry after a race, the kids normally always smiling and having fun, to win last night with Summers and Worrall having poor nights was very pleasing.

Branford did not turn right, he pushed him away with his elbow

I think you'll find young Berge was treated far worse.

... and despite you continually postings the same approach on the matter ... I think you'll find there's two sides to the story.

We got your position many posts ago.

Branford did not turn right, he pushed him away with his elbow

Branford had the line and didn't use his elbow.

Luna was slightly behind, as Branford went right, his back wheel caught Luna.

I suppose you believe Summers beat Robbo even though the ref gave the decision the wrong way,Robbo clearly beat him to the line.

That's speedway.

• Like 2

Rockets were fairly solid right through but unlike Glasgow no one stood out,,Great ride from Richard Lawson in heat 15 and good all night ,,,,and the reserves Lunna and Bewley were just sensational...There was some great racing on a track that is still crying out for more dirt to help the likes of Robson and Lykke and we need to do something to avoid these narrow defeats,,But no one could complain about the quality of the racing and its the new track shape thats providing it...

• Like 1

You have given the secret away Blobby you are really the owner of Glasgow speedway.The Edinburgh charade is just a disguise.You seem to no everything that happens at Glasgow and only one person that can be is the owner

Edited by MANSE

Rockets were fairly solid right through but unlike Glasgow no one stood out,,Great ride from Richard Lawson in heat 15 and good all night ,,,,and the reserves Lunna and Bewley were just sensational...There was some great racing on a track that is still crying out for more dirt to help the likes of Robson and Lykke and we need to do something to avoid these narrow defeats,,But no one could complain about the quality of the racing and its the new track shape thats providing it...

2 point home defeats to Somerset and Glasgow isn't a disaster. I thought we were second best against the Rebels, but last night we let a 6 point lead slip away. Somerset look a better bet for the title than Glasgow on last nights evidence, but you never know with play offs

• Like 2

Take it you & Cyclone have both sides off the story as concerned speedway fans.

Oh wait.

Went last night after not being up to Rye for last couple of months. Bit shocked to see the state of the place , nothing has changed for the better and what if anything have they done there in the last 2 months . The junior track inside the main track , why cut the shape out then leave it to weed over , looks a right mess . Had hopes for some good things regarding changes at Rye this year but they are now fading very fast , has the money needed run out ? Also regarding the team , definite bottom 3 the way things are going and where most teams at least try to change things we just stick with what we've got , even Brandford's deserved inclusion was down to Karger injury . If they were serious about things wouldn't they at least try something to make this very weak team stronger . Also regarding last night's match , surely in heat 12 Brandford should have replaced Morley who up to that point had been very poor , think Sampford would have done this , Shroek seems to nice to be a manager with no ruthless streak that you need . Oh well rant over for at least a couple of weeks.

• Like 1

yes, it used to be my dream too...not!

We were all fingers crossed hoping that it was not your dream as well.

Edited by Gazc