British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
poolebolton

Poole Reaction To Tai

Wouldn't alter anything myself. We made the right change ealier with Watty being replaced and no one has let us down other than the occassional meeting.

If we don't win it with this lineup we can always next try again next year.

I agree unless we get injuries i think our current team is good enough to beat anyone, the only slight worry for me is Brady Kurtz but he seems to up his game when needed so no changes for me. The only rider who i thought was really unlucky not to get a place is Gomolski and i'm not sure why nobody has snapped him up.

Who would you drop?

Depends a lot on what his average would be?!

I agree unless we get injuries i think our current team is good enough to beat anyone, the only slight worry for me is Brady Kurtz but he seems to up his game when needed so no changes for me. The only rider who i thought was really unlucky not to get a place is Gomolski and i'm not sure why nobody has snapped him up.

Maybe he was on standby in case riders like Buzz or Bjarne picked up an injury. I see he keeps up to date with the Poole scores.

True, the only change worth doing would be having Dudek.

Love to see Duzer come in on a 4 point average for the play offs!!!! That would annoy all the Poole haters :rofl::lol: Edited by scottyfan

Kacper is coming over for the Blue Riband on October 14th. I'm sure I recall reading somewhere that Middlo told him that there is likely to be a team place in 2017 - subject to what rule changes may come in?!

• Like 1

Depends a lot on what his average would be?!

Maybe he was on standby in case riders like Buzz or Bjarne picked up an injury. I see he keeps up to date with the Poole scores.

It would have to be a 8 or his last official average of 7.94.

Kacper is coming over for the Blue Riband on October 14th. I'm sure I recall reading somewhere that Middlo told him that there is likely to be a team place in 2017 - subject to what rule changes may come in?!

I loved watching him last season and his ride in the final in heat 14 was terrific so thats all good news to me.He is definately worth a team place

Someone looking for testimonial qualification points?

[/good shout]

[/good shout]

Don't understand the "quote" on BSF, never turns out right when I try!!

If the often disappearing KK can have one (disgrace he was allowed one) then Tai should have no issue. :t:

It would have to be a 8 or his last official average of 7.94.

That's Lindback. I'm talking about Dudek.

Dudek would probably be a 6.50.

Tbh I would only do it in place of Buzz if that's feasible but I would worry how committed Dudek would be.