British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Crazy robin

Shovvy Heads For Rome.

I'm at a loss to understand why this thread attracts attention. Am I missing something?

I'm at a loss to understand why this thread attracts attention. Am I missing something?

No.

Yes you are

Mr Steve Shovlar is commonly known as the forum troll who will post anything to try and get a response from others.

When he disagrees with said response he then tells everybody else they are wrong.

He cant see past the Poole badge and his actual knowledge of the sport is poor.

The reason for the whole Rome thing is that he took it very personally and went into hiding when Poole lost the league to Coventry, like a kid who has dropped his sweets. He claimed he was in Rome with a lack of internet.

I think fliss44 may know all about what happened in 2010. In fact she was probably there and saw it all first hand. :wink:

What is he doing over there, selling his second hand tat.?Maybe when he gets back he could be a Swindon Robins fan again.😆By the way to everyone on the forum i am going to Weston Super Mare at the weekend not that anyone gives a flying F... about it.😆