British Speedway Forum
phillipsr

Tai Quits Team Gb

I will not introduce myself to you as I like to have adult and sensible conversation and that's something which, going by the evidence on here you're, incapable of doing. I also walk past you at the stadium entrance where you try to flog your mag...the same thing applies.

Try it sometime, you might just like it. But i won't be holding my breath. I really doubt going on your posts you are capable of having the same. You do come across as a very nasty and aggresive person.

Edited by Starman2006

You cannot prove what I am saying is not true.

You cannot prove what you say is true.

Try it sometime, you might just like it. But i won't be holding my breath. I really doubt going on your posts you are capable of having the same. You do come across as a very nasty and aggresive person.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

• Like 1

You cannot prove what I am saying is not true.

Nobody has too, if you want something accepted, you have to prove it, that's how life works.

Anyway, I believe you were a rider, I actually raced you 27 times, won every time. Did a 360 on the 1st bend once after a hard shunt, stayed on, and caught you by lap three.

Edited by BWitcher
  • Like 1

Nobody has too, if you want something accepted, you have to prove it, that's how life works.

Anyway, I believe you were a rider, I actually raced you 27 times, won every time. Did a 360 on the 1st bend once after a hard shunt, stayed on, and caught you by lap three.

ah the good old days before I got married

And then you woke up lol

ahhh got it he wasn't on about speedway he was on about cycle speedway is that what you raced dear Robert?

ahhh got it he wasn't on about speedway he was on about cycle speedway is that what you raced dear Robert?

Never tried cycle speedway it looked pretty energetic to me but boring.

Any news on TW training school ?

I always stuck up for Tai on threads on social media about where his loyalties lie (Australian or British), and argued tooth and nail that his loyalties are British, that is until this years Australian GP.
My brother and I saved up hard to go to this years Aussie GP, at the time we decided to go we were hoping that at the last GP Tai would be crowned WC, that of course wouldn't of happened as he dropped out of the running before the Aussie round.
My main point for this post though is that at the Aussie GP, Tai showed me and other British fans there the true Tai Woffinden.
Every time his name was mentioned in the heats he was in, the Aussie announcers referred to him as an Aussie, if Tai truly thought of himself as British/English he or one of his pit crew should/would of corrected the stadium commentators, they didn't and I left the stadium convinced Tai thinks of himself as an Aussie.

That's fine by me but he should man up and admit his feeling are Aussie and not British,and stop pussy footing around.

1 Do I like him as a person/speedway racer.......................NO, not now.

2 Would I still pay to watch him race......................................YES.

Edited by hyderd

I always stuck up for Tai on threads on social media about where his loyalties lie (Australian or British), and argued tooth and nail that his loyalties are British, that is until this years Australian GP.

My brother and I saved up hard to go to this years Aussie GP, at the time we decided to go we were hoping that at the last GP Tai would be crowned WC, that of course wouldn't of happened as he dropped out of the running before the Aussie round.

My main point for this post though is that at the Aussie GP, Tai showed me and other British fans there the true Tai Woffinden.

Every time his name was mentioned in the heats he was in, the Aussie announcers referred to him as an Aussie, if Tai truly thought of himself as British/English he or one of his pit crew should/would of corrected the stadium commentators, they didn't and I left the stadium convinced Tai thinks of himself as an Aussie.

That's fine by me but he should man up and admit his feeling are Aussie and not British,and stop pussy footing around.

I have no opinion on him, other than being disappointed that he wont be representing GB but isn't your reaction a bit delayed?

Edited by foamfence

He thinks of himself as both. I think that's pretty clear and totally understandable.

I have kids of dual nationality and they are happy to be seen as both so why wouldn't Tai?

I'm sure his issue with TeamGB isn't because of the British/Aussie thing but more to do with how British speedway is run - the same as has happened with top riders and GB mangers in the past.

I accept he is a bit of a "marmite" rider, but I don't think the fact he has 2 countries should stand against him. That, after all, was down to his parents rather than him.

• Like 1

Not sure if Woffy is being funny or serious here?

Hopefully not the latter

Screenshot_2016-12-22-12-56-23-1_zpsrx11

• Like 1

Not sure if Woffy is being funny or serious here?

Hopefully not the latter

Screenshot_2016-12-22-12-56-23-1_zpsrx11

Typical Woffy.He always said his education wasn't the best and it shows. Edited by Fromafar

Hes got a point though

His methods of putting over his point are not very professional IMO . Edited by Fromafar
  • Like 1