British Speedway Forum
phillipsr

Tai Quits Team Gb

so people who actually have a life, work for a living, have a family, and dont live on the doorstep of their clubs are now called keyboard waririors lol

It is past the point of coincidence how up each other’s arse post after post Gavan and chris are.

Yep. Two peas in a pod.

Oh dear another lie.

So how would You know I would know differently? Without you knowing I talked to Dazzafl?

There's a saying. When you are up to your neck in it, stop digging.

You clearly DID receive messages from Dazzafl, the thing is, to cover the lie, both parties of the lie need to say the same thing or your lie is blown apart. Perhaps you had no conversation but contact you about our conversation he most certainly did.

Dazzafl is no more than a fan boy who has met his hero on a few occassions. And you have fallen hook, line and sinker to his rumourings, taking them as gospel.

Yep. As I expected. Keyboard warrior who watches the updates.

Yep, you just can't help yourself can you. Utter, utter bollox yet again. Your spade is the size of Everest!!!

I know you knew differently the second your posts ceased because you post to wind up folk. I've been reading you do it for years on here, even though I've not posted until recent times. That's your main purpose whether you will admit it or not. I never believed that money entered Tai's decision to not ride for Team GB from the very moment you mentioned it as all you do is post for reaction. dazzafl has posted a different opinion to yours and has openly stated he is a personal friend of Tai's. He does NOT have a history of talking bull and winding folk up. You do. That's the basis of my postings, but you'll carry on with your diabolical tirade stating something you have no idea about is true as that's what you ALWAYS do and have done for years.

I do believe dazzafl knows Tai whether you want to believe it or not and I've made that opinion from reading his posts. You're the fan boy who wants us all to believe you have huge knowledge and know 'many' speedway folk up and down the country when you're nothing more than a terrace supporter like most of us on here.

Yes I have traded PM's with dazzafl but they have been to discuss things about Tai and speedway in general. If you think we discuss anything to do with you then you really are up yourself. NEWSFLASH: Speedway and Poole do not resolve around you so FFS get that into your noggin!

And your last comment really does show you up for the incompetent fool you are. I have a full and happy life which includes a busy work schedule and a family. That more often than not takes president over a rush hour journey to Poole from Southampton more often than not and if the weather is iffy then I (and my father who has been attending Poole (and speedway in general) far longer than you so has far in abundance the knowledge you claim to have) don't travel. It's that simple. So if that makes me a keyboard warrior in your eyes I couldn't give a rats butt!

I look forward to your nonsensical (and probably utterly comical) response as you won't be able to contain yourself :rofl:

Yep. Two peas in a pod.

Because we both have the same opinion about you! :t:

Yep, you just can't help yourself can you. Utter, utter bollox yet again. Your spade is the size of Everest!!!

I know you knew differently the second your posts ceased because you post to wind up folk. I've been reading you do it for years on here, even though I've not posted until recent times. That's your main purpose whether you will admit it or not. I never believed that money entered Tai's decision to not ride for Team GB from the very moment you mentioned it as all you do is post for reaction. dazzafl has posted a different opinion to yours and has openly stated he is a personal friend of Tai's. He does NOT have a history of talking bull and winding folk up. You do. That's the basis of my postings, but you'll carry on with your diabolical tirade stating something you have no idea about is true as that's what you ALWAYS do and have done for years.

I do believe dazzafl knows Tai whether you want to believe it or not and I've made that opinion from reading his posts. You're the fan boy who wants us all to believe you have huge knowledge and know 'many' speedway folk up and down the country when you're nothing more than a terrace supporter like most of us on here.

Yes I have traded PM's with dazzafl but they have been to discuss things about Tai and speedway in general. If you think we discuss anything to do with you then you really are up yourself. NEWSFLASH: Speedway and Poole do not resolve around you so FFS get that into your noggin!

And your last comment really does show you up for the incompetent fool you are. I have a full and happy life which includes a busy work schedule and a family. That more often than not takes president over a rush hour journey to Poole from Southampton more often than not and if the weather is iffy then I (and my father who has been attending Poole (and speedway in general) far longer than you so has far in abundance the knowledge you claim to have) don't travel. It's that simple. So if that makes me a keyboard warrior in your eyes I couldn't give a rats butt!

I look forward to your nonsensical (and probably utterly comical) response as you won't be able to contain yourself :rofl:

Because we both have the same opinion about you! :t:

And we have the same opinion about you.

Well so far Dazzafl. Gavan and Chris4gillian have all said at various points they would no longer post on this thread.

All three of them have posted since. Multiple times in one case.

Not sure what that says about their resolve and character but I have my own opinion :P

• Like 1

Well so far Dazzafl. Gavan and Chris4gillian have all said at various points they would no longer post on this thread.

Not sure what that says about their resolve and character but I have my own opinion :P

Well I think it's hilarious :D. The money reason makes the most sense and would work with his reasoning for not saying what the reason is! So that's the one I'm going with.

Thing is christ4gillian has just admitted he has lied. In one post no messaging with fanboy dazzafl, in the next they message each other!

Dear oh dear the guy doesn't know his arse from his elbow. Not suprising though as his main fan is Gavan. If they are not the same person they are certainly joined at the hip.

Setting off a tirade of abuse against me shows him up for what he is. Like Gavan is a pretend fan of Ipswich, so this guy is of Poole. His dad probably took him along once and that was enough to class himself as one of the Poole faithful. Since then sits on his pc following speedway updates and cheering in his living room as the scores come in with his wife telling him to belt up because she can't hear Corrie.

I never once abused this chris4gillian. I ignored his little snipes at first but not now. The guy comes across as an arogant obnoxious poster who has been told by others on numerous occasions to mind his own business when he sticks his beak in.

If his business is quiet and he can't afford a tenner of fuel for the round trip plus entrance money, he is in the wrong job. I passed McDonalds this morning. They are hiring!

• Like 1

Thing is christ4gillian has just admitted he has lied. In one post no messaging with fanboy dazzafl, in the next they message each other!

Dear oh dear the guy doesn't know his arse from his elbow. Not suprising though as his main fan is Gavan. If they are not the same person they are certainly joined at the hip.

Setting off a tirade of abuse against me shows him up for what he is. Like Gavan is a pretend fan of Ipswich, so this guy is of Poole. His dad probably took him along once and that was enough to class himself as one of the Poole faithful. Since then sits on his pc following speedway updates and cheering in his living room as the scores come in with his wife telling him to belt up because she can't hear Corrie.

I never once abused this chris4gillian. I ignored his little snipes at first but not now. The guy comes across as an arogant obnoxious poster who has been told by others on numerous occasions to mind his own business when he sticks his beak in.

If his business is quiet and he can't afford a tenner of fuel for the round trip plus entrance money, he is in the wrong job. I passed McDonalds this morning. They are hiring!

What a total t0sser you really are.

I live just outside a town called Chelmsford in Essex. To get to Ipswich takes about an hour if the traffic is good. Im lucky that i work 10 minutes form my house nut most evenings i leave at 7. Please tell me how im supposed to get to home meetings?? Plus i have a wife and 2 daughters of primary school age and funnily enough they are my priority when i get home as i have to work most weekends so dont get a lot of quality family time. I get every Wednesday off so if Ipswich have what looks like a good meeting i try and swap my day off. Hence the fact i go to about 4-5 meetings a season.

I earn very good money and could pay to go to every meeting no problem. The thing is i have a life and im sure most other people including chris4gillian do to.

My life unlike yours revolves around my family and speedway is secondary. You obviously have no life other than watching Poole tad sad really.

Oh and in case you were wondering my mate is a 2nd assistant manager at Mcdonalds and is on just over 45k a year so your little snipe was aimed at the wrong company pal!

You come across as the authority on everything and often get called out as the arrogant wind up merchant on the forum.

Do you get cheap thrills and kicks from your posts?

While we check speedway updates i guess you have your pants around your ankles telling the lady in the room that Corrie doesnt matter as you are winding up people on the speedway forum.

Personally if Tai Woffinden does not want to ride for Team GB that's up to him and whilst we will be missing a top rider im not overly bothered, I will get behind the lads who are willing to pull the body colour on and give their best, if his reason was about money why not just come out and say so? Whatever the reason theres no point having someone in the team wether it be speedway, football, or any other sport who does not want to be there. I wonder if Gareth Bale would expect to earn twice as much as his team mates playing for Wales as hes twice the player of any other member of the Welsh side? At the euros he appeared more than happy mucking in with his less talented team mates.

Edited by bellevueace
  • Like 1

Personally if Tai Woffinden does not want to ride for Team GB that's up to him and whilst we will be missing a top rider im not overly bothered, I will get behind the lads who are willing to pull the body colour on and give their best, if his reason was about money why not just come out and say so? Whatever the reason theres no point having someone in the team wether it be speedway, football, or any other sport who does not want to be there. I wonder if Gareth Bale would expect to earn twice as much as his team mates as hes twice the player of any other member of the Welsh side? At the euros he appeared more than happy mucking in with his less talented team mates.

Massive difference with loyalty between Garett and Tai yes they are both very wealthy and at the top of their sports but one is a family man and has his feet on the ground and his proud of his country and the other is a mixed up man acting like a kid with huge chips on his shoulder who thinks he is above the country he chose.

Maybe British fans in Cardiff next year should turn their backs on tai when he comes onto the track.

Ive said it for ages now, Chris4gillian and Gavan are the same people.

Been obvious for ages.

Too similar in too many ways:

Both rarely attend speedway

Both dont live in the town of the club they support

Both are as thick as planks

Both talk drivel

Coincidence? Nah.

And isnt Chelmsford a city Gavan? Surely youd of said a city called chelmsford not a town if you actually lived their ;)

• Like 3

So trying to get back to the debate without all the insults and childish name calling, what would you do if you were Tai.

Let this blow over because he is always going to be loved for his GP exploits, his amazing talent on the bike and his charity work and ignore the team GB situation.

Or should he release a statement explaining what is going on here. I think the first option comfortably should win here.

What would be interesting to know is if the US team and Greg Hancock are in the same boat, percentage wise as the GB team or if Greg suggested to the team a while ago, what Tai supposedly suggested.

Maybe Tai got it from Greg but this is a pure guess but you never know.

And isnt Chelmsford a city Gavan? Surely youd of said a city called chelmsford not a town if you actually lived their ;)

Now that is a good shout. That definetly doesn't look good if you don't know you live in a city or a town. Well noticed and someone could be telling a few pork pies.

Ive said it for ages now, Chris4gillian and Gavan are the same people.

Been obvious for ages.

Too similar in too many ways:

Both rarely attend speedway

Both dont live in the town of the club they support

Both are as thick as planks

Both talk drivel

Coincidence? Nah.

and up you pop with your abuse.

Yes chelmsford is a city so i must be chris4gillian. what a plank you are. Look up a village called Danbury as thats where i live t0sser.

Also how many people live where there team comes from?? I guess Lakeside fans live on the M25 then.

I used to go Ipswich Thursdays, Hackney fridays and Rye House on Sundays. And although Lakeside came along im not going to change my team!

Do us a favour and let the adults chat, oh and ive reported you again just for fun

So trying to get back to the debate without all the insults and childish name calling, what would you do if you were Tai.

Let this blow over because he is always going to be loved for his GP exploits, his amazing talent on the bike and his charity work and ignore the team GB situation.

Or should he release a statement explaining what is going on here. I think the first option comfortably should win here.

What would be interesting to know is if the US team and Greg Hancock are in the same boat, percentage wise as the GB team or if Greg suggested to the team a while ago, what Tai supposedly suggested.

Maybe Tai got it from Greg but this is a pure guess but you never know.

Now that is a good shout. That definetly doesn't look good if you don't know you live in a city or a town. Well noticed and someone could be telling a few pork pies.

Dont live in Chelmsford do keep up.

and up you pop with your abuse.

Yes chelmsford is a city so i must be chris4gillian. what a plank you are. Look up a village called Danbury as thats where i live t0sser.

Also how many people live where there team comes from?? I guess Lakeside fans live on the M25 then.

I used to go Ipswich Thursdays, Hackney fridays and Rye House on Sundays. And although Lakeside came along im not going to change my team!

Do us a favour and let the adults chat, oh and ive reported you again just for fun

Dont live in Chelmsford do keep up.

😂😂😂

youve been rumbled Gavan/chris . Report me as many times as you like, as the moderator whos been in contact with me also finds this all very suspicious, hence why youve reported me numerous times and no action has been taken :)