British Speedway Forum
phillipsr

Tai Quits Team Gb

😂😂😂

youve been rumbled Gavan/chris . Report me as many times as you like, as the moderator whos been in contact with me also finds this all very suspicious, hence why youve reported me numerous times and no action has been taken :)

Lol :D Isn't having multiple accounts against the rules? Bye Gavan 🙋

Lol :D Isn't having multiple accounts against the rules? Bye Gavan

Same old Gavan. Heading for another ban, eh? Blown his top again? Called people names again? I can't see he is blocked but wouldn't suprise me.

Dear oh dear. Blocking the guy was the best thing I have done.

Lol :D Isn't having multiple accounts against the rules? Bye Gavan

grow up a bit Lisa.

Ive been on this forum for years and only ever had 1 account, no need for more i have my opinions and i give it out and take it back, i dont need to hide behind anyone.

thought you was a bit better than having to join the bandwagon of people like Shovlar, guess i was wrong

youve been rumbled Gavan/chris . Report me as many times as you like, as the moderator whos been in contact with me also finds this all very suspicious, hence why youve reported me numerous times and no action has been taken :)

ah so your a liar as well thats nice to know.

The moderator that was in touch with myself said he wouldnt take any action because i was being as verbal as you are. Also that he could easily prove we are different people and basically to not respond to you because you are well known as someone who come on here merely to antagonise people.

Im under the impression you and Shovlar are the same person as you both struggle with the queens english and cant post without abuse.

Ive never seen you in the same place so it must be true!

Shovlar was known to go into hiding when Poole lost the play offs and instead opened up other accounts.......its what cowards do.

Now run along little boy your not worth the effing effort

grow up a bit Lisa.

Ive been on this forum for years and only ever had 1 account, no need for more i have my opinions and i give it out and take it back, i dont need to hide behind anyone.

thought you was a bit better than having to join the bandwagon of people like Shovlar, guess i was wrong

The moderator that was in touch with myself said he wouldnt take any action because i was being as verbal as you are. Also that he could easily prove we are different people and basically to not respond to you because you are well known as someone who come on here merely to antagonise people.

Im under the impression you and Shovlar are the same person as you both struggle with the queens english and cant post without abuse.

Shovlar was known to go into hiding when Poole lost the play offs and instead opened up other accounts.......its what cowards do.

Gavan/chris living in fantasy land as usual.

Me and good old shovvy will have plenty of witnesses who have seen us in the same place at the same time, nobody can confirm they have seen you and chris in the same place at the same time! Very strange how nobody off this forum has ever met either of you, and neither of you will post a photo of yourself. Very odd.

If somebody was accusing me of being a multi poster i would prove them wrong in an instant, instead of reporting me when you have already said the mods have told you no action will be taken! Thats comedy gold.

Only to be expected though when you state youve reported someone for calling you a multi poster then call them a t0sser two sentences later, how can you be expected to be taken seriously?

Until you come out and prove you live where you do and confirm identity, and chris does as well, your both going to be called the same user. Private messages have been doing the rounds for weeks that your the same person.

All this stuff about ips is rubbish as well, espiecially with the software available these days.

Your the same person. Be a man and admit it as its clear for us all to see :)

Same old Gavan. Heading for another ban, eh? Blown his top again? Called people names again? I can't see he is blocked but wouldn't suprise me.

Dear oh dear. Blocking the guy was the best thing I have done.

The sooner the better... Been on the forum for years he says. 2 at the very most. The forum has never been the same since his dartford tunnel turned up. :nono:

Edited by Starman2006

grow up a bit Lisa.

Pinny and Shovvy the same person?

Hilarious :lol::lol:

Oh and Gavan, I've reported you too, just for fun like! :t:

• Like 1

I'm no fan of Gavan or Chris4gillian but for Pinny to expect either of them to post photos of themselves or their addresses is a bit silly (being polite here) or has he not read about Internet safety.

BTW I can confirm that Pinny and Steve Shovlar are two entirely different people having met them both, although it was a few years ago in Pinnys case.

• Like 1

Ive said it for ages now, Chris4gillian and Gavan are the same people.

Been obvious for ages.

Too similar in too many ways:

Both rarely attend speedway

Both dont live in the town of the club they support

Both are as thick as planks

Both talk drivel

Coincidence? Nah.

And isnt Chelmsford a city Gavan? Surely youd of said a city called chelmsford not a town if you actually lived their ;)

I did argue against this a bit last time you posted.. but the most recent posts make it pretty clear. Almost identical!

I'm no fan of Gavan or Chris4gillian but for Pinny to expect either of them to post photos of themselves or their addresses is a bit silly (being polite here) or has he not read about Internet safety.

BTW I can confirm that Pinny and Steve Shovlar are two entirely different people having met them both, although it was a few years ago in Pinnys case.

Indeed, one is tall dark and handsome with piercing blue eyes and a bit gobby, the other is Shovvy :D

• Like 1

I know gavan acts about 12 but why is it silly? Many people on this forum state their idenitys, dont know why they would hide it.

Probably because if people knew who gavan was, a few from each track would have a crack at breaking his jaw as soon as they seen him.

they are the same people. Clear as day to see

Gavan/chris living in fantasy land as usual.

Me and good old shovvy will have plenty of witnesses who have seen us in the same place at the same time, nobody can confirm they have seen you and chris in the same place at the same time! Very strange how nobody off this forum has ever met either of you, and neither of you will post a photo of yourself. Very odd.

If somebody was accusing me of being a multi poster i would prove them wrong in an instant, instead of reporting me when you have already said the mods have told you no action will be taken! Thats comedy gold.

Only to be expected though when you state youve reported someone for calling you a multi poster then call them a t0sser two sentences later, how can you be expected to be taken seriously?

Until you come out and prove you live where you do and confirm identity, and chris does as well, your both going to be called the same user. Private messages have been doing the rounds for weeks that your the same person.

All this stuff about ips is rubbish as well, espiecially with the software available these days.

Your the same person. Be a man and admit it as its clear for us all to see :)

Lol hardly likely to see us together he lives down Poole way and im in Essex.

Why would i want to put myself all over the internet for you all to see what i look like or have access to my facebook page? My private life is my private life.

I dont have to justify myself to you a jumped up t0sser of a human being.

Your sad that your life on this forum revolves around trying and failing to prove i have 2 accounts. Go and get yourself a women pal or a life or some sort of reason as to why your using up oxygen that a decent person could use.

Discuss speedway............oh sorry you cant you are a sad little weasel of a man who is getting off on winding people up.

Come to Ipswich next Thursday night if you got the balls to

I did argue against this a bit last time you posted.. but the most recent posts make it pretty clear. Almost identical!

Town in Essex called Chelmsford really did give the game away completely for anyone who was sat on the fence really.

Its like me saying I live in this town in Victoria, Australia called Melbourne.

Why would i want to put myself all over the internet for you all to see what i look like or have access to my facebook page? My private life is my private life.

Your sad that your life on this forum revolves around trying and failing to prove i have 2 accounts. Go and get yourself a women pal or a life or some sort of reason as to why your using up oxygen that a decent person could use.

Discuss speedway............oh sorry you cant you are a sad little weasel of a man who is getting off on winding people up.

Another post to be reported you really cant help yourself can you

• Like 2

.... bit difficult from Australia!

Report three sent!

.... bit difficult from Australia!

Report three sent!

Make it four...