British Speedway Forum
phillipsr

Tai Quits Team Gb

nope

Ah, well. Never mind! ;)

Not like you to be quiet on the Poole threads! Have you been told to be on your best behaviour :D;)

Ah, well. Never mind! ;)

Not like you to be quiet on the Poole threads! Have you been told to be on your best behaviour :D;)

Have you apologised yet?

It really is quite hilarious how a few posters are still trying to have pops after basically been made to look like complete numptys on this thread. All the accusations, all the mocking, Gavan and Chris4Gillian have destroyed it all.. and I include myself in that.

Some posters have been adult enough to admit they were wrong... others well...

• Like 2

Personally all of this who is who doesn't bother me one jot.

I really couldn't be bothered. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. -_- -_- -_-

Have you apologised yet?

It really is quite hilarious how a few posters are still trying to have pops after basically been made to look like complete numptys on this thread. All the accusations, all the mocking, Gavan and Chris4Gillian have destroyed it all.. and I include myself in that.

Did I actually say they were the same person then? I hadn't even thought that before Pinny went on about it. I'm sure I pointed out reasons why it looks like they are the same person.

I'll apologise when he does for trolling Poole threads all the time.

Have you apologised yet?

Well said

ohh for christs sake give it a rest stop this personal crusade against Tai if you really want to know whats going on with him grow a pair and man up and ask him face to face ,

you know he rides for wolves so you know where he will be riding so you got no excuses

What a stupid reply to a decent question, tai and his supporters like you made a huge fuss about him losing money riding for his country with having to bring his bikes and mechanics over from Poland so all I asked was is he losing money riding for Wolves ?

I have no intention of going all the way to wolves just to ask him,it's too far.

What a stupid reply to a decent question, tai and his supporters like you made a huge fuss about him losing money riding for his country with having to bring his bikes and mechanics over from Poland so all I asked was is he losing money riding for Wolves ?

I have no intention of going all the way to wolves just to ask him,it's too far.

Peter Adams brought them over in his orange and white VW camper van, filled with buckshee red diesel, didn't cost Tai a nut iirc?
  • Like 1

Lol :D Isn't having multiple accounts against the rules? Bye Gavan

Has he been banned? Bit quiet!

Did I actually say they were the same person then? I hadn't even thought that before Pinny went on about it. I'm sure I pointed out reasons why it looks like they are the same person.

You gleefully joined in the witch hunt, and even after it has been proved they aren't the same people you still hope he has been 'banned'.

Accept you are/were wrong and move on.

Edited by BWitcher
  • Like 1

You gleefully joined in the witch hunt, and even after it has been proved they aren't the same people you still hope he has been 'banned'.

Accept you are/were wrong and move on.

I think the smilies/emoji's are proof that my comments were tongue in cheek! Dear oh dear.

Plus threatening violence on someone should result in a ban tbh. I'll apologise when he does for trolling. Good as it is going to get! :)

• Like 2

Err...there were two people that were accused (and yes you strongly indicated you believed it more than once) so you could at least apologise to moi as the innocent party bearing in mind I'm not the poster to which you refer!

I think the smilies/emoji's are proof that my comments were tongue in cheek! Dear oh dear.

Plus threatening violence on someone should result in a ban tbh. I'll apologise when he does for trolling. Good as it is going to get! :)

I refer the honourable lady to the above post...

ohh for christs sake give it a rest stop this personal crusade against Tai if you really want to know whats going on with him grow a pair and man up and ask him face to face ,

you know he rides for wolves so you know where he will be riding so you got no excuses

Well said that fellow :t:

However, we all know he'll never face Tai after saying repeatedly he would so time to just ignore things as he's a proven porkie pier.

• Like 1

Err...there were two people that were accused (and yes you strongly indicated you believed it more than once) so you could at least apologise to moi as the innocent party bearing in mind I'm not the poster to which you refer!

I refer the honourable lady to the above post...

Well said that fellow :t:

However, we all know he'll never face Tai after saying repeatedly he would so time to just ignore things as he's a proven porkie pier.

I apologise for believing you were the terrible troll! I only believed it like 65% anyway ;):D

I apologise for believing you were the terrible troll! I only believed it like 65% anyway ;):D

:cheers: Wonders will never cease :P

Says everything we need to know about you as a person.

Yeah, okay then. And who is 'we'? You said to move on yet your the one going on about it! If Gavan is bothered about me not apologising then it is down to him to discuss it.

As I saying trolling is worse than believing someone is someone else. If he continues to break rules why should I apologise?

Gavan, I think you make some very interesting comments on a lot of subjects on this forum, but you let yourself down with your double standards when it comes to personal abuse. You have been a lot better since you are not anonymous anymore, but I cant help but feel that's because you cant hide behind your keyboard any more.

• Like 1