British Speedway Forum
dantodan

Redcar V Newcastle Pl Thursday 18th August 2016

Redcar v Newcastle matches usually provide good atmosphere and usually decent racing too.

Redcar

David Bellego
R/R for Tobias Busch
Hugh Skidmore
Jonas B Andersen
Lasse Bjerre
Jye Etheridge
Lee Payne

Newcastle

Robert Lambert

Victor Palovaara

Matej Kus

Ludvig Lindgren

Steve Worrall

Lewis Rose

Danny Phillips

Although I have posted the teams above I have no idea if they are correct perhaps we will get the line ups confirmed before the match, so if you have any info please post it on the forum.

Newcastle pairing at 3 and 4 sees Matej Kus and Ludvig Lindgren. If these two score freely I expect Newcastle to win the match. The Diamonds are after a play off place which seems all but out of reach of the Bears

Redcar v Newcastle matches usually provide good atmosphere and usually decent racing too.

Redcar

David Bellego

R/R for Tobias Busch

Hugh Skidmore

Jonas B Andersen

Lasse Bjerre

Jye Etheridge

Lee Payne

Newcastle

Robert Lambert

Victor Palovaara

Matej Kus

Ludvig Lindgren

Steve Worrall

Lewis Rose

Danny Phillips

Although I have posted the teams above I have no idea if they are correct perhaps we will get the line ups confirmed before the match, so if you have any info please post it on the forum.

Newcastle pairing at 3 and 4 sees Matej Kus and Ludvig Lindgren. If these two score freely I expect Newcastle to win the match. The Diamonds are after a play off place which seems all but out of reach of the Bears

Victor and Ludvig not there.

Kings Lynn at home to Swindon this Thursday night in the EL so its unlikely Robert Lambert will be there.

Kings Lynn at home to Swindon this Thursday night in the EL so its unlikely Robert Lambert will be there.

Newcastle have first call on them as the K Lynn fixture is a re-arranged match.

Newcastle have first call on them as the K Lynn fixture is a re-arranged match.

You are correct, both Lambert and rose will be at Redcar this Thursday, certainly strengthens Newcastle for an away win.

Looking at the options available I think I'd go R/R for Victor & maybe get Jorgensen to guest for ludvig if he's available

Victor and Ludvig not there.

Newcastle

Robert Lambert

Victor Palovaara (Missing) Guest or R/R

Matej Kus

Ludvig Lindgren (Missing) Guest or R/R

Steve Worrall

Lewis Rose

Danny Phillips

Season 2016 has been as much about replacing absent riders, almost as much as points scored on the track. So we will need to employ a guest and R/R for the "Turnip Twins" We may not have captain Lindgren but we do have his team partner Matej Kus who may just do the business against his old team

Robson will be guesting for Newcastle I think, r/r for Palovaara.

Always amazes me that day before an away match nothing on Diamonds website about Ludvig and Palovaara not being available and who replacements are. Expect something will be on the site eventually. If you were not at the match on Sunday, how else are you supposed to find out and make a decision on whether to go. Website looks very good and all but doesn't tell you a lot. Find out more from this forum, not saying all of it is true but always the first place I look which should not be the case. Agree!!! :t::o

• Like 1

Always amazes me that day before an away match nothing on Diamonds website about Ludvig and Palovaara not being available and who replacements are. Expect something will be on the site eventually. If you were not at the match on Sunday, how else are you supposed to find out and make a decision on whether to go. Website looks very good and all but doesn't tell you a lot. Find out more from this forum, not saying all of it is true but always the first place I look which should not be the case. Agree!!! :t::o

It's a good point. Certainly not the fault of the website people as they can only update with the info they are given but the promotion could certainly be more up front with the team details, particularly this season when it has been such an issue. There has been stuff on twitter and facebook suggesting - but not actually confirming - that the Swede's would be out but it doesn't seem to follow through to the website and of course not everyone uses social media.

• Like 1

according to Ludvigs twitter, he's done with Masarna this season,,, so does he have another team in the homeland ???

according to Ludvigs twitter, he's done with Masarna this season,,, so does he have another team in the homeland ???

yes Valsarna

Apart from Lejonen, yes

If it is Robbo, fingers crossed, then I think Newcastle will have an excellent chance of a hat full of points from this meeting. If Lambert can get the better of Bellago on his home track then Rose be the dominant reserve on the night the outcome should be a clear victory. Mind you though, the Bears do have a habit of bringing that little bit extra when at home to us.