British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Swindon V Poole Elb Monday 22/08/16 Sky Meeting.

Was unable to attend Monday due to work, so thank you to racers and royals for posting the link.

Good result from The Convicts who have put the play offs firmly back in their grasp in the last week. Looked a bit tight when Poole had heat advantages in 12 and 13 but luckily Tom Daley made up for his poor effort in Rio last week with a beautifully timed dive in 14 to seal the points.

Doyle led from the front and superbly supported by Tunners. Well done to Tunners - I wanted you gone a month ago because you weren't doing the business but you are on fire. Keep it going my son!

No offence to Swindon but whatever you say, having just watched last nights broadcast give me Woffinden missing the gate and putting the bike "into reverse" in the corners over much of what was on offer at Blunsden. Not the most entertaining of matches for a neutral. Tungate was superb for the Robins, but if they are to do anything in the playoffs which I suspect they'll make can they replace Neilsen & Sedgeman? If not they'll get blown away. Very disappointing performance from Buczkowski for Poole I expected more of him. Byawne is just there to get 6 points from the reserve races, he was his usual mobile chicane other than that. Doyle bottling heat 13 was almost as funny as Byawne going from first to last and Anderson throwing his bike on the shale in the hope of a heat 15 rerun.

Great ride from Doyle to pass the Monster Energy Once Was in heat 15, made up for his heat 13 mistake.

Anderson is half the rider he used to be. Still think he could have been World Champion in 2006 if he'd been given a Wildcard that year.

• Like 2

He's 20 years old...

He's a 3 time Under 21 Champion in his own country, been second in his Natinonal Champiomship and is currently on course to be a World Under 21 Champion, there is nothing "slow burning" about that irrespective how highly some rate him or not.

The only reason he didn't become a PL Number 1 is because he left the league early and raced in an exceptional strong side, he would have had to have an 11 point average to be a Number one in his PL side - while he was there he won the Pairs and was a key figure in that dominant side, the term you are looking for is "slipped under your radar" as he arrived with a massive reputation and was touted as a "future world champion" upon arrival to the country

I knew about him long before he come over here and lets be honest it was not rocket science the whole speedway world knew about him.All i will say is i dont know you from Adam thank god, i have never heard YOU once say over the years that you rated him that he was going to be a star.Also not everybody rates him you know,some have the opinion that some of the Aussie riders of his era have a better longterm future than him.As for you are you another one who has changed his identity endless times on this Forum i think so.

Fricke was well known to be hot property before he debuted with Edinburgh, he was doing second halves i think the season before.

I wonder if gavans uncle used to throw him money over the pit wall as well

Fricke was well known to be hot property before he debuted with Edinburgh, he was doing second halves i think the season before.

Remember that Pinny the second halves did he also do a individual meeting?funny comment from the other poster he said Fricke was well on course to be U21 champion.Surely Krystian Piszczek will take a hell of alot of stopping now. Edited by Sidney the robin

Remember that Pinny the second halves did he also do a individual meeting?funny comment from the other poster he said Fricke was well on course to be U21 champion.Surely Kristien Pieszlak will take a hell of alot of stopping now.

Cant remember but i do remember him riding second halves around the country, and i remember him being quite poor for Edinburgh early on.

Id say he is atm the best aussie under 21 prospect

Steve never took the bet

Steve never took the bet

Fair dinkum

Gilmore and Lidsey are the next two stars to come out of Aussie just hope Poole have not signed them.

Gilmore is being looked after by Craig Watson who has a good connection with Poole so every chance he could end up there

I knew about him long before he come over here and lets be honest it was not rocket science the whole speedway world knew about him.All i will say is i dont know you from Adam thank god, i have never heard YOU once say over the years that you rated him that he was going to be a star.Also not everybody rates him you know,some have the opinion that some of the Aussie riders of his era have a better longterm future than him.As for you are you another one who has changed his identity endless times on this Forum i think so.

Why did the whole Speedway world know about him.....because of his achievements in his home country - he was rated and known in his own country because of what he had done on the track, that's what validates talent.

What he has achieved before the age of 20 is what then shows he isn't "slow burning" it's incredible what he's achieved in his career thus far.

How any of this links, correlates or connects to screen names on a forum is beyond me, you're having a nightmare here to be honest.

Edited by The Mockingjay

stop it my sides are hurting from your comments im laughing to much.

my uncle never threw money he used to pass it as he was very polite.

stop it my sides are hurting from your comments im laughing to much.

my uncle never threw money he used to pass it as he was very polite.

Your uncle never used to give Loram a penny is probably more near the truth.

Why did the whole Speedway world know about him.....because of his achievements in his home country - he was rated and known in his own country because of what he had done on the track, that's what validates talent.

What he has achieved before the age of 20 is what then shows he isn't "slow burning" it's incredible what he's achieved in his career thus far.

How any of this links, correlates or connects to screen names on a forum is beyond me, you're having a nightmare here to be honest.

Nightmare really? this is from a plank who said Fricke was in POLE position in the under 21s.The Pole will take the beating if you knew your International speedway then you would know that.Saying that i would love Max to win it but the Pole like Max will be in GPS in the future Drabik is another one who has a hell of a future.My advice to you is to go and Talk down to somebody else on another thread.I remember you talking CRAP about Nicholls being in the WTC squad post after post no facts or real reason why he should of been picked.You were the only person on the forum who thought so.

Nightmare really? this is from a plank who said Fricke was in POLE position in the under 21s.The Pole will take the beating if you knew your International speedway then you would know that.Saying that i would love Max to win it but the Pole like Max will be in GPS in the future Drabik is another one who has a hell of a future.My advice to you is to go and Talk down to somebody else on another thread.I remember you talking CRAP about Nicholls being in the WTC squad post after post no facts or real reason why he should of been picked.You were the only person on the forum who thought so.

No dear, I said “he is on course to be Under 21 Champion” (as in 3rd and very much in the hunt/ within striking distance/on course) I didn’t once say he was in pole position but these are nuisances and idiocies that you seem to be throwing into your replies that aren’t actually affording any real solid back up to the original point you made - which was flawed, the Nicholls comment you have made there adds fuel to that particular fire, a slightly bizarre comment really given it has no context or relevance here and doesn't even need addressed (mocked though).

As I said, what you should have said is either “under your radar” or “you didn’t notice” how good Fricke was/could be - it is ok to admit that, it is ok to have holes in your Speedway knowledge, we all do, irrespective of how many names from the continent we (you) just randomly throw into our posts

That aside throwing tantrums and huffs when things don't go your way on this forum does you no favours at all, you just come across a bit arse backwards when you start with that patter... just as you do when you start saying "go and talk down to someone else" after replying to them a few times and trying to talk to them down but failing at it, even though they haven't been "talking down" to you, you just choose to interpret it that way because you don't like what they are saying.

Edited by The Mockingjay

Your uncle never used to give Loram a penny is probably more near the truth.

give it up freak your quite boring now.