British Speedway Forum
dantodan

Newcastle V Peterborough Premier League Sun 21 August 2016

Anything can happen in the play-offs with Craig Cook in your side.

Cook can score 18 points at the away track and that should mean you should only lose by about 10-12 points.

Your living in cloud cuckoo land this is a poor team apart from Cook & Morris when hes riding at reserve Edited by scoobydoo
  • Like 2

A solid bit of Newcastle dominance from start to finish. Would be a travesty if Diamonds vs. Rebels ain't the final. And with the games in hand, us finishing the league on top is far from out of the equation just yet.

• Like 1

A solid bit of Newcastle dominance from start to finish. Would be a travesty if Diamonds vs. Rebels ain't the final. And with the games in hand, us finishing the league on top is far from out of the equation just yet.

Diamonds are an excellent team but have no chance of finishing top even if you manage to fit in all matches before the cut of. Doubt if you finish second. The play offs who knows what'll happen

Unlucky with Cook's bike in 15.

Unlucky with Lambert's bike in 6...

Holub silencing quite a few of the doubters.

Yes you're right for once nobody can believe just how useless he is when we could have got a national league 3 pointer who would do equally as well if not better, Holub beat Phillips twice and was the only opposing rider he finished in front of and Phillips got his revenge by beating Holub in a later race. See you know your stuff on speedway. Time to wake up and smell the coffee mate.

Edited by New era Panthers
  • Like 1

Great win by Diamonds and always a pleasure to watch the Cookie Monster around Brough, class act. Every Diamond contributed and shows our strength at home was Lambert has a shocker by his standards and we still run out comfortable winners. Surely only a matter of time before Rose records a max (whether paid or full)!!!

I see according to Diamonds report Ludvig is a doubt for Friday due to injuring his back in Heat 15!!!

Holub silencing quite a few of the doubters.

yep .. 3 and 1 bonus . beat Phillips twice... ........ heat 8 , Phillips got revenge. then ran 2 lasts . now thats what i call progress ! but still 34 points @ newcastle aint bad . even with the leagues best rider in your team ..

you back from Berwick yet , or are you stuck in Durham ?

to put some clout in your stories , you need to buy proper maps and stuff or look on the websites of travelling times/distance etc . then one day you may get it right . but we still wont believe you . once a lair , always a lair ..

ever thought of writing book for 2/3 year old kids ?

Edited by jenga

yep .. 3 and 1 bonus . beat Phillips twice... ........ heat 8 , Phillips got revenge. then ran 2 lasts . now thats what i call progress ! but still 34 points @ newcastle aint bad . even with the leagues best rider in your team ..

It's better than just 30 points at Scunthorpe, I see Workington are still crap on the road.

I cannot understand how Craig Cook with his liking for Brough Park has not become a target for Newcastles promoters (unless he has been a target on the quiet). Hey Cookie sign for the Diamonds in 2017.

I was disappointed with Peterborough who Cook apart never troubled Newcastle.

Big worry now for the Diamonds as Ludvig Lindgren cricked his back when coming 2nd in Ht 15. He may not be fit for the return fixture on Friday (Stuart Robson get your diamonds jacket out)

I dunno what is wrong with Robert at the mo? Perhaps a different engine or bike will hit the mark for him. He just dosen't seem to be as fast as he was

I cannot understand how Craig Cook with his liking for Brough Park has not become a target for Newcastles promoters (unless he has been a target on the quiet). Hey Cookie sign for the Diamonds in 2017.

Big worry now for the Diamonds as Ludvig Lindgren cricked his back when coming 2nd in Ht 15. He may not be fit for the return fixture on Friday (Stuart Robson get your diamonds jacket out)

I dunno what is wrong with Robert at the mo? Perhaps a different engine or bike will hit the mark for him. He just dosen't seem to be as fast as he was

would be rr for lindgren not a guest...

I would go for Lasse Bjerre if we had the option, seems to have a liking for Peterborough track. Just tell Ludvig to put a bit of deep heat on it, suck it up and get on with it!!! :P:P

Hope he is fit as he is riding better away from home than in previous years.

Lambert for me is not gating and how many times now has he pulled his cut out off!! I'm just putting it down to an off night.

I also think we should have Elliott Worrall on the mic every week, makes a lot more sense than Ranting Roy!!!! :rofl::rofl:

Young Elliot was man of the match for me lol stole the show

Edited by andys
  • Like 1

would be rr for lindgren not a guest...

a don't think r/r would be a bad result, with everyone bar Lambert able to take a ride,,,