British Speedway Forum
dantodan

Peterborough Panthers V Newcastle Diamonds Premier League Friday 26th August 2016

Peterborough

Craig Cook
Emil Grondal
Tom Perry
Nikolaj Bush Jakobsen
Ulrich Ostergaard
Ashley Morris
Zdenek Holub

Newcastle
Robert Lambert
Victor Palovaara
Matej Kus
Ludvig Lindgren
Steve Worrall
Lewis Rose
Danny Phillips
4th place Panthers entertain 6th place Diamonds. If there are changes to the above line ups please let us know. I am biased of course and I predict an away win for Newcastle! Well whatever happens I hope the Peterborough fans are entertained by the visitors

Do I remember reading question marks on Ludvigs fitness for Friday?

Either way, can see an away win.

Need Ully/Busk to back Cook up as otherwise Lambert and Worrall will run riot when throwing in Kus and Ludvig

Only a question of 3 or 4 lge points for the Diamonds imo..

• Like 1

Panthers should win this. You have the mighty Craig cook after all. I'm hoping for a big Newcastle win though.

Panthers should win this. You have the mighty Craig cook after all. I'm hoping for a big Newcastle win though.

Nothing to gain out of this meeting for Panthers and fans or it being a good result for witches as both of them would only be cannon fodder in the playoffs

Think ipswich are a bit better than cannon fodder lately. The fans have got behind the team and it's made a hell of a difference.

Edited by baldyman

Only a question of 3 or 4 lge points for the Diamonds imo..

I hope your right as well, 3 or points would go along way to guarantee play off spot.

Do I remember reading question marks on Ludvigs fitness for Friday?

Either way, can see an away win.

Need Ully/Busk to back Cook up as otherwise Lambert and Worrall will run riot when throwing in Kus and Ludvig

He said on Twitter his back was still sore yesterday and he was flying to Sweden to see his usual guy. Hopefully he gets it sorted.

Hoping for a nice Diamonds win, if we can get a good performance from Kus and Lambert is back to his best, I think we will do OK. Would be nice for another big points haul from Rose.

Can't see Peterborough being as bad as they were on Sunday, sure they will be fired up with revenge on their minds.

I like your style baldyman!!

You should get out more.

Holub will be the match winner...

Mark my words

That would be a first..

Holub will be the match winner...

Mark my words

Still stuck in Durham then or should I say cloud cuckoo land . Holub a match winner , I've seen more life in Burton's shop window

I hope your right as well, 3 or points would go along way to guarantee play off spot.

He said on Twitter his back was still sore yesterday and he was flying to Sweden to see his usual guy. Hopefully he gets it sorted.

Hoping for a nice Diamonds win, if we can get a good performance from Kus and Lambert is back to his best, I think we will do OK. Would be nice for another big points haul from Rose.

Can't see Peterborough being as bad as they were on Sunday, sure they will be fired up with revenge on their minds.

Panthers struggled and lost to Scunthorpe at home so can't see Diamonds having a problem as we are carrying 3 riders who really should be ashamed of there performances and the writing has been on the wall for quite some time now

• Like 2