British Speedway Forum
dantodan

Peterborough Panthers V Newcastle Diamonds Premier League Friday 26th August 2016

They have been pants for many weeks now. I suspect Ged was waiting for Anders to become available before making the changes...

To be fair Ged did imply in his talk to your local radio station, that he might even make 4 changes so Lasse might still wangle his release.

• Like 1

Yes I said the whole team I honestly can not get my head round the fact that we have just won away from home and I believe moved up the table and all you want to do is have a dig at a rider.

a dig?? Get a grip man...

Announcing the sackings in the middle of a meeting man :)

time for a Smiths parody composition for MF and friends (sic)

Theres panic on the streets of Peterborough

Break up up the speedway

Sack the bloody reserve

Sack the reserve sack the reserve sack the reserve.... sack the reserve and the second string and the heat leader

But oh what difference does it make ? Its makes none.....

Speedway in a coma i know i know its serious/ly funny

• Like 2

a dig?? Get a grip man...

Lol yes a dig and only one person here needs to get a grip pal!!!

Lol yes a dig and only one person here needs to get a grip pal!!!

im not your pal?? But fair enough you see it different to me and many others!!!!!!

Lambert is crap, nowhere near Cook's level.

Have you watched Anders Thomsen ride?

Yes I have. Have you and if so is it whilst your are in the foetal position rocking backwards and forwards telling yourself it will be OK, Cookie will save u?
  • Like 1

im not jumping on no waggon, ive said for ages it could cost us... Nothing against the lad at all but i cant fathom how hes still in the side... A large away win against an average lopsided team shouldnt deflect from that imo. Honestly Cant recall anyone ive spoken to home or away who hasnt said the same.

I didn't say you were jumping on the wagon, and I don't dissagree with much you say,,,

I didn't say you were jumping on the wagon, and I don't dissagree with much you say,,,

ok, no worries...maybe ive mis interpreted what you meant.

It's plain to see the lad is struggling but my argument is winning away in speedway is the hardest thing to do and I don't think it's the time to single out riders I'd rather concentrate on the positives, end of the day we have, on their day, a superb top six who are a match for anyone in this league.

It's plain to see the lad is struggling but my argument is winning away in speedway is the hardest thing to do and I don't think it's the time to single out riders I'd rather concentrate on the positives, end of the day we have, on their day, a superb top six who are a match for anyone in this league.

i totally agree with that, but weve been a six man team all season, hes struggled apart from the odd meeting here and there... It could and most likely will find us out, from a team perspective against the likes of somerset, glasgow, edinburgh we need all 7 chipping in... I admire how hes stuck at it as it cant be nice, but we cant afford to carry anyone in the playoffs like we have so far.

i totally agree with that, but weve been a six man team all season, hes struggled apart from the odd meeting here and there... It could and most likely will find us out, from a team perspective against the likes of somerset, glasgow, edinburgh we need all 7 chipping in... I admire how hes stuck at it as it cant be nice, but we cant afford to carry anyone in the playoffs like we have so far.

Main problem is I don't believe there is anyone to come in now.

Ps. go on let me be your pal lol

• Like 1

Surely,,, if he was gonna be replaced, it would have been done a while ago,,,

maybe the play-offs will be his making,,,

To be fair Ged did imply in his talk to your local radio station, that he might even make 4 changes so Lasse might still wangle his release.

Other Bjerre

Main problem is I don't believe there is anyone to come in now.

Ps. go on let me be your pal lol

alright mate x :) Edited by Arson fire