British Speedway Forum
dantodan

Peterborough Panthers V Newcastle Diamonds Premier League Friday 26th August 2016

Surely,,, if he was gonna be replaced, it would have been done a while ago,,,

maybe the play-offs will be his making,,,

hopefully.

Hopefully there's a production company planning a fly on the wall documentary on Peterborough Speedway. Guaranteed car crash TV.

Edited by Shads
  • Like 2

Announcing the sackings in the middle of a meeting man :)

Disgraceful idea , yes we need team changes but to announce at the interval was not a very tactful thing to do , but good luck to Emil Grondal and Tom Perry for the future anyway . Now you Newcastle supporters can afford to boast about your chances as they were very good tonight , I can't take anything away from them they were very good value and worthy winners against a team that are so low on confidence it seemed like Craig Cook was fighting a lone battle and somehow I think there will be at least 1 more team team change to go through before the deadline

• Like 1

Good customer service to his paying customers the time to talk to the fans was tonight not through a PR on a website. Both riders agreed to it and were given a good send off.

• Like 1

I was there tonight and I totally agree with the way it was done both Emil and Tom agreed to it and it gave them the chance to come around and say goodbye to the fans. Instead of doing it behind close doors over the weekend and never seeing Emil and Tom again. Poor Ged was in pieces when he announced it and Trevor had to take over he couldn't finish the announcement. Not many promoters are so open and honest as Ged.

• Like 3

You think they didnt know before !!!!!

they didn't

I thought it was a nice moment in the end with both the guys getting plenty of applause and handshakes..better than on a website with no goodbye.

I was there tonight and I totally agree with the way it was done both Emil and Tom agreed to it and it gave them the chance to come around and say goodbye to the fans. Instead of doing it behind close doors over the weekend and never seeing Emil and Tom again. Poor Ged was in pieces when he announced it and Trevor had to take over he couldn't finish the announcement. Not many promoters are so open and honest as Ged.

Where you get this info Emil agreed to it. You asked him? Not what he told me this morning.

• Like 1

Must of been said before the meeting.

Ged breaking down on the centre green, must be hard to witness. Ged's not the problem, under performing riders are.

Unless the riders think hes a p r i ck!

I thought it was a nice moment in the end with both the guys getting plenty of applause and handshakes..better than on a website with no goodbye.

so lots of 2 faced insincere plattitudes to a pair of riders being called allsorts on here for weeks and you all wanted out anyway....
  • Like 3

wonder if Old havvy agrees with your last sentence :)