British Speedway Forum
dantodan

Peterborough Panthers V Newcastle Diamonds Premier League Friday 26th August 2016

Newcastle wasn't in the final

Were they not, I was in attendance on both days and I definitely saw Lambert, Phillips, Rose and Worrall in attendance, mind you their was a lot of dust so I could have bee mistaken. I also believe he got interviewed on the Sunday along with Cookie, Rosco and a few others. Unless you are mistaken Lambert for TBC as I know his van did not make it to the EOES!!! :P:P

http://speedwayupdates.proboards.com/thread/15887/premier-league-semi-finals-Peterborough

Edited by diamond@heart

Were they not, I was in attendance on both days and I definitely saw Lambert, Phillips, Rose and Worrall in attendance, mind you their was a lot of dust so I could have bee mistaken. I also believe he got interviewed on the Sunday along with Cookie, Rosco and a few others. Unless you are mistaken Lambert for TBC as I know his van did not make it to the EOES!!! :P:P

http://speedwayupdates.proboards.com/thread/15887/premier-league-semi-finals-Peterborough

No mention of Newcastle being in the final in this report..

http://www.peterboroughpanthers.co/news.php?extend.2884.2

No mention of Newcastle being in the final in this report..

http://www.peterboroughpanthers.co/news.php?extend.2884.2

Very true but bigcatdiary stated that Lambert's van (and Lambert) does no know where the EOES is. I corrected bcd by stating that he made it to the 4's final (clearly I should have made reference to the semi final!!), but either way he was at the final as he was interviewed on the Sunday. I did not state that he rode in said final. Also, bcd was implying that RL did not know where the EOES does, I think he clearly does know where it is.

What the f**k all of this has to do with tonights match, I'm not sure unless bcd is stating Lambert will be a no show. Don't know why that would be the case as he is at a club where he wants to ride, he talents are appreciated by the management, fellow team members and fans. Was this not the case, or maybe he was sick of Panthers fans having a go, not sure, just guessing.

• Like 1

I also believe he got interviewed on the Sunday along with Cookie, Rosco and a few others.

Knew I'd made the right choice.

What the f**k all of this has to do with tonights match, I'm not sure

We need a post by the resident looney to bring us back on theme.

• Like 1

Knew I'd made the right choice.

We need a post by the resident looney to bring us back on theme.

You rang??

You rang??

The cap doesn't fit, don't big yourself up :)

• Like 1

Pussycats to put in a mind bending performance from outta nowhere and win by 20.....

Pussycats to put in a mind bending performance from outta nowhere and win by 20.....

Win :rofl: :rofl: By 20 :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

• Like 1

Win :rofl: :rofl: By 20 :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

there was calls for a looney post - I obliged!!
  • Like 3

Absolute shambles. Knew we would get beat, but what a joke.

Ged must be fuming, changes are needed!

Pathetic embarrassing performance..either make 4 changes to the team or admit defeat..they don't even look bothered and are giving up.