British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Crazy robin

Changes At Poole

something not right . middlo said last nite hans still waiting for op and looks like he,s done for this season. but hans had an op on the 10th . middlo wud know this as he,s usually on twitter a lot.is it his way of lettin hans know matts plans

Middlo said in the paper he is very doubtful for the playoffs after undergoing hand surgery.

Edited by foreverblue

Middlo said in the paper he will miss the playoffs after undergoing hand surgery.

You can't say he is injured and the rider himself says he is fit to ride tho.

Woffy, and Wolves were upfront about reasons why he missed meetings even tho i didn't agree with them.

Middlo and Hans seem to have very different agendas!

7.00 although I believe they used his previous time with Poole as a bench mark too.

Piotr was a young kid still riding in reserve in Poland when he rode for Wolves in 2014.

Dudek is an established rider in all other leagues and it used to be 8.00 assessed rider if I remember correct.

That seems fair, like I said previously anything less than 7.50 is just plain wrong as he clearly is good enough to warrant that sort of assessment.

Dudek IS a GP rider, as he has already qualified

Steve let them have him on a 7.The way to look at it is you got woffie on a 7.03 ave based on a p poor season 2 years ago when he way under performed and did not want to be there and could not be bothered and ended up with a false p/poor average.When today he is clearly good enougth to warrent an 8 as a GP rider but he is not he is a 7.03.So looking at it from that point of view and just based on their ability today Woffie is slightly better so if he is worth a 7.03 average Dudek is on a 7 anything more is just plain wrong and not keeping within the fair rules of the play offs. :lol:

Steve let them have him on a 7.The way to look at it is you got woffie on a 7.03 ave based on a p poor season 2 years ago when he way under performed and did not want to be there and could not be bothered and ended up with a false p/poor average.When today he is clearly good enougth to warrent an 8 as a GP rider but he is not he is a 7.03.So looking at it from that point of view and just based on their ability today Woffie is slightly better so if he is worth a 7.03 average Dudek is on a 7 anything more is just plain wrong and not keeping within the fair rules of the play offs. :lol:

One earned from a shocking bad season but earned. Tai is riding at 8.41 this season which is a truer reflection. You can only judge a new rider within the rules. 8 for an established Swedish/Polish heat leader it used to be or GP rider.

Seems fair enough!

emil came in on assessd 8 . i think it only resonably fair dudek shud be 8 . his form in poland and sweden hes averaging over 8

• Like 2

emil came in on assessd 8 . i think it only resonably fair dudek shud be 8 . his form in poland and sweden hes averaging over 8

He better be a 9 over here then being the easier league ....

• Like 1

something not right . middlo said last nite hans still waiting for op and looks like he,s done for this season. but hans had an op on the 10th . middlo wud know this as he,s usually on twitter a lot.is it his way of lettin hans know matts plans

We saw the same thing happen last year when North was scoring 0,0,0 and suddenly he was unable to ride due to his dad having a hand injury although it wasn't bad enough for him to return home. Meant they got to use Kennett instead.

Personally happy to have Shamek back riding well average fits. Middlo actually said in paper they have someone in mind if Hans isnt fit to return after his op. Personally would prefer not to use guests. I expect it depends on who we get in the semi final which may not be resolved until friday.

Rode ok in gp recently but could be a risk, rather have King.

King's average is likely to be too high to guest by the time new averages are released again in 2 weeks.

Hans average is 7.15. On rolling averages after Monday's wolves meeting King's is 7.33 and he still has a home meeting on Friday to come which could increase it more.

Poole were proved right though, Dak hasn't returned to the UK this season due to his Father's injuries so please stop spouting off.

We saw the same thing happen last year when North was scoring 0,0,0 and suddenly he was unable to ride due to his dad having a hand injury although it wasn't bad enough for him to return home. Meant they got to use Kennett instead.

I don't think Middlo is Hans' biggest fan tbh.

No he isn't...the 2004 SWC thing is the reason for that. At the time I recall Middlo (the then Team GB Manager) saying Hans would never ride for Poole again (or words to that effect) after his lift on the back straight gifting Sweden the win ahead of GB.

Wonder what happens if Hans refuses to see a medic and get a sick note? I'd assume Poole would be forced to go with him in the team.

Wonder what happens if Hans refuses to see a medic and get a sick note? I'd assume Poole would be forced to go with him in the team.

Yep, so he better get a max! ;):D Tbh if Hans is fit enough to ride then he should ride.
  • Like 1