British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Wolverhampton V Poole. Elb. 5/9/17

Lindgren 7.20.

Kasprzak 7.91

No comparison between the two. KK a much more aggressive nastier rider when at his best. Last week at Poole it was a masterclass. of brilliance.

• Like 1

Any news on tai's injury?

I saw this on Twitter a short time ago:

#speedway @WolvesSpeedway manager Peter Adams said Tai Woffinden hurt his thumb, but pain was going away with ice on it. Audio here later.

Edited by mikec
  • Like 1

No comparison between the two. KK a much more aggressive nastier rider when at his best. Last week at Poole it was a masterclass. of brilliance.

Of course there is a comparison! Fred has just qualified for the GP's whilst KK not good enough to.

KK is having a decent EL season that there is no doubt despite his usual below par performances plus of course missing a 6th of all Bees meetings

Freddie has been on a par most of the season but seems to have gone off the boil in the EL the past few weeks.

Freddie is one aggressive rider in the GP's too and besides KK's one season of GP brilliance both flatter to deceive on the big stage despite their obvious talent.

Edited by stevebrum
  • Like 2

So R/R got more than Holder has on his last 2 visits. Nicholls doing better than Hans and Buck would have got a few more than Klindt. Lindgren and Tai get 10 between them and Poole should have wrapped this up

Shut up. What are you some kind of Speedway Intelligence Agent?

Edited by Sniffy
  • Like 2

Holder scored 3 on his last visit and 3 on the visit before that so he may have scored near to what RR got.

Nicholls scored 11 that is more than the out of form Hans would have

So if you going to go by what Holder's last score was, then you have to go by Hans last score was.

Can't have it both ways!!

Everyone knows Holder was out of form last time he was at Wolves but you and Gavan choose to ignore it cos it doesn't go with your anti-Poole rubbish. Look forward to seeing Coventry in the playoffs. Oh wait....

• Like 2

as expected and predicted. A patched up Pirates team are a danger (Lakeside anyone?) And have riders more than capable of riding wolves well. No surprise to me on how close the result has been. The news on Tai is quite worrying.

probably left them at Chris Holder's.

not so, weather poor yesterday and this morning. Rain has been the issue.

Hope you aren't pleased Tai might be injured? ? :angry:

Of course im not pleased he hurt his wrist or thumb but its not serious so thats good.

Decent meeting although not the best track a bit slick. On the plus side Brady annd Kyle were good value thought Bjarne could of done better in heat12 . Klindt hopeless Scott did a good job and Adam rode well especially early on. A good all round performance and with Holder could have won but a point is a good result.

Shut up. What are you some kind of Speedway Intelligence Agent?

No hes just anti Poole and always says were favourites so he can say i told you so or we bottled it
  • Like 2

Of course im not pleased he hurt his wrist or thumb but its not serious so thats good. Decent meeting although not the best track a bit slick. On the plus side Brady annd Kyle were good value thought Bjarne could of done better in heat12 . Klindt hopeless Scott did a good job and Adam rode well especially early on. A good all round performance and with Holder could have won but a point is a good result.

We hope it's not serious. Likewise Chris and Buzz.

• Like 2

All i want for the playoffs is full teams no injuries and great racing

Don't we all mate...

No hes just anti Poole and always says were favourites so he can say i told you so or we bottled it

I see he's still scanning the thread for something to jump on.. Very sad..

So if you going to go by what Holder's last score was, then you have to go by Hans last score was.

Can't have it both ways!!

Everyone knows Holder was out of form last time he was at Wolves but you and Gavan choose to ignore it cos it doesn't go with your anti-Poole rubbish. Look forward to seeing Coventry in the playoffs. Oh wait....

He was that out of form that he came close to winning the first grand prix of the season 2 days before the wolves/poole a fixture !!!

Poole finished 4th in 2013 (the year Greg Hancock rode for them) and won the playoffs.

Found the fireworks and champagne that year did they? :lol:

• Like 2

Of course there is a comparison! Fred has just qualified for the GP's whilst KK not good enough to.

KK is having a decent EL season that there is no doubt despite his usual below par performances plus of course missing a 6th of all Bees meetings

Freddie has been on a par most of the season but seems to have gone off the boil in the EL the past few weeks.

Freddie is one aggressive rider in the GP's too and besides KK's one season of GP brilliance both flatter to deceive on the big stage despite their obvious talent.

You always used to say that you only cared about their EL form. Id go with Kk everytime, if as i suspect he is Pooles number one next season i reckon hell be the top rider in the league