British Speedway Forum
spencebel

Peterborough V Workington 9/9/2016

Sorry for looking on a Peterborough speedway thread and finding absolute rubbish being discussed again wont bother from here on in .

You carry on mate rather here what you've got to say rather than some of the rubbish spouted on here

Have you been hiding in the wardrobe then eavesdropping? You seem to know an awful lot about their conversation.

Yes you are correct he's Morrissey Fan's bank manager.

Has he got anything to say?? And sorry jenga I've heard you are way past your prime 😉😉

Edited by Kitykat

god , i have 80 grand in the bank , a speedboat, decent car and a property in Monaco .. morrissey is correct , life id hard . ah well i tried . :P

Edited by jenga

Sorry for looking on a Peterborough speedway thread and finding absolute rubbish being discussed again wont bother from here on in .

I'm afraid you need a sense of humour to look at most threads on the BSF these days and unfortunately I reckon mine must be a bit warped because I think some of the posts are really funny. The 'Tai Quits Team GB' one is always worth a read. :P

I'm afraid you need a sense of humour to look at most threads on the BSF these days and unfortunately I reckon mine must be a bit warped because I think some of the posts are really funny. The 'Tai Quits Team GB' one is always worth a read. :P

the thing is Gemini most of the threads are not that funny anymore , most just go into Poole hating or bitchin between two or three posters.... :neutral:

It's good to have a warped sense of humour. Shame some posters don't have any sense of humour whatsoever. Some of the elite league threads are just bitch fests though.

Edited by baldyman

god , i have 80 grand in the bank , a speedboat, decent car and a property in Monaco .. morrissey is correct , life id hard . ah well i tried . :P

Aww poor jenga. Morrissey hasn't bothered getting in contact, all mouth and no trousers me thinks.

FFS here we go again

:D:t:

Aww poor jenga. Morrissey hasn't bothered getting in contact, all mouth and no trousers me thinks.

Yes and Sophie is loving it

I don't work in McDonalds, I'm 20 and I have £16k in my bank account.

I heard you've got a job as an agony aunt with the beano comic

I might have to go along to say Hi to Sophie.

thats a bit of a low BLOW !

• Like 1

I might have to go along to say Hi to Sophie.

She is easily recognisable as she is the one with the white stick and the guide dog

morning ... . its raining in Cumbria . what time is the meeting going to be called off ?

• Like 1