British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Brummies_Ste

Brummies V Kent Wed 7th Sep Ko Cup Semi Final 1st Leg

BIRMINGHAM: Ellis Perks, Danyon Hume, Darryl Ritchings, Tom Bacon, Tom Perry, Jack Smith, Lee Geary.

KENT: Luke Bowen, David Mason R/R, James Shanes, Jack Thomas, Danny Ayres, Danno Verge, Luke Clifton.

averageitis i think it's a nasty old thing where if your'e numbers get too high you have to do harder work :rofl: ( this is a joke )

• Like 1

Oh well let's give the cup to Kent now :cry:

FGS. Lets hope our lads don't throw in the towel as quickly.

Anyway surely we can postpone the meeting until all our riders are fit (and back from holiday?) Oh no wait we don't pull tricks like that.

• Like 1

Anyway surely we can postpone the meeting until all our riders are fit (and back from holiday?) Oh no wait we don't pull tricks like that.

No you don't, you delay the meeting so you win anyway

No you don't, you delay the meeting so you win anyway

Excellent idea...let's find some young kids who can do some laps of the track for half an hour before the meeting starts...and then some 2 minute shenanigans in the opening heats. The 10pm curfew will be upon us before we know it. :nono:

• Like 1

I shall still be at Kent for the second leg---will you? Enough said!

• Like 2

Excuse my ignorance but how long are zw and jpb out for ?

Zach was targetting the u19's meeting for his comeback. Hopefully that won't be too soon and he doesn't aggravate the injury in that meeting :wink:

As for JPB, dunno, And I doubt if his doctors know either as every week it's a case of "he'll be back next week". And every week the medical advice appears to be wrong. Shame as JPB was running into the best form of his season, and he's the bigger of the two losses imho.

Excellent idea...let's find some young kids who can do some laps of the track for half an hour before the meeting starts...and then some 2 minute shenanigans in the opening heats. The 10pm curfew will be upon us before we know it. :nono:

Have to say I was there last bank holiday and that meeting lasted forever. The two women races probably weren't worth it I would joke that they were faster on the slow down lap but that would be horrible

Looking at the news emerging, this meeting is going to be far from a walk in the park for the Brummies. Still, it should provide for something with a bit more substance than the meetings in past weeks when even with a 6-boy team we've trounced the opposition. This one will be close. Kent could even win.

I shall still be at Kent for the second leg---will you? Enough said!

Not sure what you mean by that.

Will I be at the second leg? Unfortunately not.

Why?

Lets see.

1) I don't have enough money

2) Work will not let me have the time off

3) I don't have a time machine.

Would I like to be there?

Absolutely. I am gutted to be missing this one, I haven't missed many this season and those I have have been for the reasons I stated.

Does this make you a better supporter than me? Well it seems to in your eyes.

Personally I think it just makes you luckier.

Having said all that. I really hope that you have a good time there and do me a favour and give a Brummie war cry for me.