British Speedway Forum
Steve Shovlar

Belle Vue V Poole Elb 12/09/16 Sky Meeting

i have reported this post as you have to stoop that low to give out private information and troll me. Very very sad. If you have an ounce of decency you will remove my personal details.

Give it a rest!!

You actually had some sympathy at one time from a number of posters on this forum, I think it's safe to say that it has now pretty much all gone. Pull yourself together!!

• Like 4

Tbf to Shovlar, it is a fact.

The engine failure ended their hopes. Simple as that, 100% fact. Heat 15 was irrelevant at that point.

Irrelevant, that had already happened.

The situation was it was in Heat 14 was Poole needed two 5-1's to finish top. The engine failure ended that chance and therefore cost them the chance of doing so.

Thank you.

i have reported this post as you have to stoop that low to give out private information and troll me. Very very sad. If you have an ounce of decency you will remove my personal details.

Oh dear lord!

You pretty much put them out there in the first place though didnt you ?

I did say at the time it was daft as you were running the risk of this..

• Like 1

I did put my details out there to prove who I was as I was getting abuse about having 2 accounts. Didn't expect other people to be so disgraceful to publish then that's all. No matter how much I was provoked or how much I dislike individuals on here I would never disclose their personal details. It's taking it to far. Where was the need to publish where I used to work? Simply done just to be spiteful shows the sort of people on here I'm afraid if they think it's ok to do that

I did put my details out there to prove who I was as I was getting abuse about having 2 accounts. Didn't expect other people to be so disgraceful to publish then that's all. No matter how much I was provoked or how much I dislike individuals on here I would never disclose their personal details. It's taking it to far. Where was the need to publish where I used to work? Simply done just to be spiteful shows the sort of people on here I'm afraid if they think it's ok to do that

You're that horrified about your personal details, put out there by you, are being mentioned that you quote the post just in case anyone has SS on ignore and may have missed, clever lad.

As said, grow a pair and stop behaving like a child, you must be an embarrassment to your children if this is how you behave on civvy street.

• Like 1

Good god. I really give up. Well done you win.

For now...

You pretty much put them out there in the first place though didnt you ?

I did say at the time it was daft as you were running the risk of this..

He posted his old place of work on the forum a couple of weeks ago for all to see. He posted it on a public forum so brought the info onto a public domain. Its not as if I would waste a nano second looking for private info but the bloke made it public for all to see.

Hold on a sec. I agree that putting it out is going too far, but you've given enough ammo on this to facilitate this exact thing happening.

However, what is the point of now saying its a previous employer ? You're plastered all across the website for gods sake. If thats actually true, you should be spending a little less time incessantly posting on this forum, and a little more time getting your "former employers" to get your mugshot off their website.

Anyway. I'm off to work now so i'll leave you to it.

It matters not one iota now anyway as the meeting is over and the playoffs beckon.

And if we go back there the boys will know the setup that much more and hopefully continue how they left off.

Just The slight problem of Wolverhampton to overcome!

You told us all year poole would win at BV then after the first meeting you said next time we will know the setups etc etc, now after another loss you are spouting the sane thing. I suppose eventually you will be proved right.

• Like 1

You told us all year poole would win at BV then after the first meeting you said next time we will know the setups etc etc, now after another loss you are spouting the sane thing. I suppose eventually you will be proved right.

Yeh we will...

Yeh we will...

Not this year though :)

• Like 1

It is a fact, whatever way you look at it. Not conjecture, not opinion. The ef cost Poole finishing top of the league. We could have been on the wrong end of a 5-1 when the ef occured, but the ef would still have ended Poole's ability to finish top.

The fact that we were on a 5-1 makes it more of a bitter pill.

Still, hopefully we will have the opportunity to correct this setback in the playoffs.

The EF in heat 14 was a fact and cost Poole the possible win.

However the events leading up to heat 14 for Belle Vue could have meant you wouldn't have been in a position to win.

Both therefore are equally relevant.

• Like 2

He posted his old place of work on the forum a couple of weeks ago for all to see. He posted it on a public forum so brought the info onto a public domain. Its not as if I would waste a nano second looking for private info but the bloke made it public for all to see.

didnt put where I work on here at all. I private messages Sommelier and told him my details. Anyway that's not the point. The point is that you feel the need to put it out there again 3 weeks after it was mentioned. If you can't argue or debate without feeling the need to bring stuff up like that then it doesn't show you as a person in a very good light

Hold on a sec. I agree that putting it out is going too far, but you've given enough ammo on this to facilitate this exact thing happening.

However, what is the point of now saying its a previous employer ? You're plastered all across the website for gods sake. If thats actually true, you should be spending a little less time incessantly posting on this forum, and a little more time getting your "former employers" to get your mugshot off their website.

Anyway. I'm off to work now so i'll leave you to it.

why do you or anyone else feel the need to look at my employers website? I couldn't care less who anyone is on here. I think it's poorvthat Shovlar feels the need to go back over it 3 weeks after it happened

Not this year though :)

Really, we'l see..