British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ScunnyDan

Scorpions 2017

Wilko was in it as well?

Peterborough & Boston I think

You have to remember though Berge will do a couple of meetings then drop down a 4.00 average, meaning you'll have to plan another signing as that will be nearly 3 points spare, got let that go a miss IMO

Will probably ride too that 4.00 average if his stint at Berwick is any thing to go by.

Berge to fill in for Auty then Nielsen to come back when fit at the expense of another rider.

If we do a full team re-declaration, I think we need 2 riders who are eligible or who have ridden in the NL(old Conference League) We have just lost 2 in Auty & Bailey.

If we do a full team re-declaration what's the total team average we are working to 42?

Guest Scunny2012

Will probably ride too that 4.00 average if his stint at Berwick is any thing to go by.

Berge was highly competitive when he guested for Scunny a few weeks back and when he rode for Sheffield last year, can't be any worse than Douglas at the moment.

Edited by Scunny2012

If we do a full team re-declaration what's the total team average we are working to 42?

stays at 40 all season.

Initial set of regulations did state BOTH leagues would have a redeclaration limit at 42 but this apparently was a mistake.

A supplementry reg was then issued clarifying this was in fact Prem only and Championship would remain 40

Matej Kus - star man at Berwick then star man at Redcar and not to shabby at Newcastle, if fact did so well that his average cost him a place

Is fritz Wallner fit again.....if he is how about fritz for wilko and berge for auty, then when berge gets his new average after a couple of meetings get Stefan in for Bailey, think that would come in under 40.

Matej Kus - star man at Berwick then star man at Redcar and not to shabby at Newcastle, if fact did so well that his average cost him a place

Is he fit? I'm sure I read on here he broke his leg.

Edited by ren

was it his average, he was great/good at home but shabby away,,, that might have swung it, unless it was something else ?

stays at 40 all season.

Initial set of regulations did state BOTH leagues would have a redeclaration limit at 42 but this apparently was a mistake.

A supplementry reg was then issued clarifying this was in fact Prem only and Championship would remain 40

Lets face it they have made a total pigs ear of it this year(as most years)and are in deep Sh#t.Who cares anymore.

What about dropping Douglas too? Personally don't see what all the hype Scunthorpe have about him, yes he has had a few injuries since he has been over here but he looks pretty average in my opinion.

Is he fit? I'm sure I read on here he broke his leg.

yes he had a video on fb last week practising and looking for a team place in uk

Is fritz Wallner fit again.....if he is how about fritz for wilko and berge for auty, then when berge gets his new average after a couple of meetings get Stefan in for Bailey, think that would come in under 40.

he reckons he will be back on his bike on saturday for a practice

• Like 1